should i buy it? (hydro system)

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by SaveOurTrees420, Oct 25, 2006.

1. so i came into some money and have decided to just go hydro , i have read alot about it but need to know if i should buy this system or not. its by stealth hydro . com
    its a six plant bubble system, the only thing i think is wrong about it is how close the pots are together there seperated by about 3 inches is that enough room? i would love some feed back because i am willling to spend the money on a good system that doesnt take up room.

2. I've never actually seen or used one of those in person but I have seen them around. From the looks of it it's not a good idea. I'd imagine the plants would be really crowded once they get past the seedling stage. That's my $.02 anywho.

3. make ur own kit u lazy sod :D

hydro is piss easy m8. Go for it - don't believe the shite some people say.
    recommend u use canna vega & flores in conjunction with vitalink silicon.
    Very stable ph meaning u won't really need to fk about with chems between fortnightly changeouts ;)

with close plants u need to scrog as soon as they show sex for maximum buddage.
    Unless u use fem seeds or clones, u may end up with only 2-3 plants per crop anyway.

Check out my journal & see what i'm using = very cheap & very effective hydro kit ;)

4. I have the 6 plant unit from stealth hydro ...and it was really easy to learn hydro with this unit ...but if i had to do it ovet i def could have built this one...but i found one on sunlight sheds web site ...its a 14 plant unit with ultrasonic fogger and adjustable drip heads...it is a little better quality and much larger....i will be purchasing one of those for SOG ...and a bubble bucket system for larger plants ..i will prolly throw in a few 12 inch air stones for the 14 plant unit...here is the link

http://www.sunlightsheds.com

5. I just ordered this baby a little while back. I have a small cab set up right now, and yes it is cheap, and yes it is easy. But I had some extra cash kicking around, and I want my first dro setup to run smoothly, so I ordered this. Expensive, yes, but it has everything I need to get me through a grow or two.

Good Luck saveourtrees.......

Keep us all posted.

Attached Files: