Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I Buy Chemdog?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mikesu58, May 21, 2013.

1. One of my dealers that I don't buy off frequently but have before says he has "Chemdog" and its really dank. This dudes come through before, but other times his weed was less desirable. Should I take the risk and say fuck it, just grab a quarter?

2. chemdawg is suppose to be really good if its real

3. I would look it over before ya buy it

if you know what to look for, you should be able to make the decision on your own

like I always say, grow your own so your not buying other peoples SHIT off the street

4. Just picked up another half oz of chemdawg last night!!! One of my favorite strains. Can't go wrong w sour d X og kush!!

5. Yeah get it just use common sense to determine if it's quality before buying.

6. Yep ! i have and would...

7. It was worth it... My dealer blessed me lol, thanks for the advice guys. Check out what I got  :smoke:  

Attached Files:

8. #8 linkma54, May 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2013
    Damn those are some sexy nugs :yummy: . <3 chemdawg it's definately one of my favorite strains.

9. #9 LovesDiesel, May 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2013
    I'm stoned out of my mind on Chemdawg right now, I've been smoking it for about two months now, it's by far the most potent strain I can ever remember using, it takes you to a whole new tolerance level you just can't get with other strains, I mean compared to being high on Chemdawg, my other strains barely do their job in comparison.  Any chance you get to buy some actual Chemdawg you should totally do it, this strain is for highly experienced smokers.  If it's real than it's about 22% THC. 

10. It honestly doesn't matter the strain too much. Dank can be grown from a seed from some Mexican dirt weed and chemdog could be some Mexican dirt weed. Its all in how its grown

11. Dont think thats true....

12. you most certainly can get dank strains from bag seeds. schwag is just extremely poorly grown.

looks like chemdawg to me! enjoy!

13. cant say it "looks like chemdawg", but doesn't look 2 shabby

looks like its been rolled up tight in a baggie for awhile though

14. #14 RoadRunner70, May 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2013
    What's with chemdog going arou d so much lately? I'm seeing lots of threads about it and I even have some haha

Everyone's getting chemdog at once it seems

15. Glad you like it. I cant wait to get my hands on some.