Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I Buy a Vape?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dios777, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Recently came into some extra dough, thinking about buying a vaporizer, discretion is the most important thing to me in any smoking implements, if i get a vape will neighbors be able to smell when i use it? Does the smell linger?

2. Neighbors wont smell it lol, the smell doesnt linger any longer than an hour in a circulated room, especially with the mflb since it doesnt deliver the best vapor. That being said its a great portable vape for under $100.

3. i have a da buddha vaporizer and i live with my parents and i just vape in my room with the window open. Even if they are across the hall theres no possible way to smell it.

4. #5 Yosh139, Sep 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2012
    This ^

I also have a DBV and like him I live with my parents. DBV's produce lots more vapor than an MFLB, but it's a plugin. I do it in the house all the time because I got sick of hopping out the window (I'll hop out the window if I'm smoking, though ;)), and I just open a window. The smell typically lingers for less than a half an hour, and it's a burnt popcorn smell, nothing like weed. If they smell weed, you're leaving your stash open for too long :wave:

So long story short, Even parents INSIDE can't smell me vaping. :D

5. I would highly recommend Da Buddha. Comes with a sick case too.

6. I love the hemp case, it's so cool :smoke:

7. dont get the mlb, if you want discrete and portable look into the puffit or iolite... personally i have the iolite and its amazing

8. I sort of agree, my MFLB was disappointing once I got my DBV, but I've heard good things about the puffit. :D

It even looks like an inhaler!

9. Living in an apt complex I have to do my smoking in the bathroom with the vent on but with the Da Buddha I can vape at my computer which is about 10 feet from the door that leads to the hallway, I still put a towel under the door though just to be safe. I've been doing this for about 2 years now and haven't had a problem.

10. Thanks guys, I did end up going with the mflb. I figured I can get a vape and a quarter of dank or just a vape, went with the former, lol. I've seen good reviews and I didn't need a super fancy one like da buddha. Thanks again for the help.