should i buy a vape?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by tobymac420, Jul 31, 2012.

1. So here is my deal I only smoke a quartet every two weeks. I am curious if I should get a vape or if I'm gonna burn through my quarter quicker. I grow as well so smoke a lot more than but its only around harvest times. If I get a vape extreme q all the way?

2. Vaping will last you much longer, from my experiences. What is your price range you are looking at? Desktop or a portable vape?

3. I definitely think you should. I recently got an Extreme Q and It is AMAZING!!!!! I've also found that I need less of my bud to get stoned. Since you listed the ext. q, I'm guessing you don't care about portability? But yeah if I were you I'd get the Ext. Q

Have a great smoke/vape fellow Blade :smoke:

4. Naw it will stay at my house. I'm thinking like 100-150.

5. I dnt save any weed when vaping tbh... i just get so stoned im zombied..... word if u can resist the taste u wwill save

6. I have the EQ and it works great. The EQ was my first purchase after I got my MMJ card. Whip or bag, they both work well and you can save you're ABV material for making edibles.

7. Definitely makes your stuff last longer. I love my Da Vinci and I know that they are selling them in that price range right now

8. So I should go day Vinci over extreme q?

9. Extreme Q all the way.

10. Ditto. Dual purpose...

11. Da vinci.

12. I recently just received my extreme q. I have yet to test it out cause I'm dry til pay day but I did hours and hours of research and reading before purchasing a vape. This is the best one based on reviews I could find under 240.

I bought mine here: Extreme Q Vaporizer 4.0 on Sale

right under the price you can put in a price match. Put in $142 and it'll accept your offer and it comes out to 142 flat for shipping. Best price I found for a brand new one