Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I buy a safe?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by tdavis020, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Idk about paying 80 bucks for it but it's a good idea. Only problem is the room you are blocking the air to is not going to get ac or heat.

2. You dont put them in an active duct register. You cut a hole in the wall and have a fake duct register .

• Like Like x 1
  3. Oh lol, so you just have to be strategic and put it somewhere another duct could actually be in the room. I like it I still think you could make the same thing pretty easy.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Buy a fireproof lock box, put it in the wall and hide it behind a fake vent for access. Lock box that size won't be much cheaper though. Some people wouldn't want to go the diy route.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Cut a new hole n install it

• Like Like x 1
  6. I use to Drill and punch safes for different law enforcement agencies .
    My best friend owned a lock and safe company and I use to deliver and remove safes plus I had a magnetic drill and he didn't so I went on all the safe jobs were they had to be drilled from the back of the safe's .
    He was hired by the DEA and law enforcement within 150 miles of our city .
    Best safe's/hides is the ones no on knows where they are ...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. #28 Possuum, Sep 25, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
    first off a safe is only going to keep an otherwise honest person honest. a bad guy will get your stuff unless the safe is anchored to the floor. harbor freight has got an inexpensive floor safe. i also agree with headhunter but a foot long bong can be a challenge to hide and keep safe from pilfering by some rat.

1.51 cu. ft. Electronic Lock Gun Floor Safe it fits your measurement needs.

it probably requires a warrant to seize and/or search a safe in someone's home. i wouldn't let the popo or any landlord search anything in my house voluntarily.

8. Where I live the chief of police was getting fired because he was corrupt ..
    I live in a mining town ,,and at that time the local Safeway grocery store sold all the miners blasting supplies ..

The police chief and two other people stole a tow truck and backed the tow truck through the front of the safeway store ..
    Wrapped a chain around the stores safe and dragged the safe out of town right down the main street out to a old mine about 25 miles out of town ..
    Next day the radio station is saying who ever stole the safe that it had blasting caps in it and don't use a torch to open the safe .
    Well the thieves thought the radio station was bull shit ..and they decided to torch open the safe .
    They had the safe stuffed inside the front steal door going into a mine shaft and the dumbest thief had a torch and was peeking around the steel door cutting the safe open.
    Sure as shit that safe blew ,, it did have blasting caps inside the safe .
    The chief of police took the stupid wounded thief to the ER in a neighboring town about 75 miles away .
    The Cop told the ER doctor that the guy was working uncover for the PD and that his cover got blown and the drug dealers threw the guy out of a van going down the freeway . ( Must of been pot smoking dealers ):apache:
    The ER doctor was trying to stitch the guy up but kept on removing coins out of the guys head .
    The ER doctor called the local police ...
    The two people that was helping the cop steal the safe where brothers , both went to prison .

30 years later the brother who was injured while cutting open the safe was straight ...
    He wasn't willing to do anything illegal ,,, but him and his brother were miners and had to hire a non felon to do their blasting .

The oldest brother didn't stop being a criminal and broke into a place were a company kept blasting supplies out in the desert in shipping containers ,, there wasn't even a locked fence and the doors to the shipping containers were not locked .

The feds were looking for the stolen blasting supplies ...
    After about a year had gone by ,I had to go out and recover the youngest brothers body out of the bottom of a 300 foot deep mine shaft .
    The youngest brother found out his older brother had stolen the blasting supplies and he wanted nothing to do with the stolen supplies and told his older brother to turn himself in.

The oldest brother didn't like that idea and threw his younger brother down a 300 foot deep mine shaft ..

• Informative Informative x 1