Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I buy a bong or weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by shankman96, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Should I buy another eighth of some dank Sour D for $50, or should I drop $30-50 on a nice 1 foot bong with a perc and sliding down stem and shit? Can't really spend more than $50 on the bong, just depends where I'm at financially. I'll appreciate any input, keep tokin'.

2. Thats like selling your car for gas money, just kidding, what i would do is buy 1.0 gram of bud and save up money, and smoke that 1 gram so you have weed while shopping for a new bong, and ration out the weed so it lasts a while

3. Bongs in smoke shops around here are usually a lot more then 50 bucks. I don't know if it is different around you but I would go with the herb

4. Bong. An eighth last a few days but a bong last as long as you can keep it alive.

5. Good luck getting a quality bong as you described for $50, that's not likely to happen.

If you don't already have a piece you're happy with I would handle that first

6. A good bong is more than $50.

Get weed, smoke the weed, while smoking the weed think about how you can save up more money to buy a nice bong.

7. Yeah man, but I'm just looking for a little bong for portability and max stealth while still using a bong, doesn't need to be high quality glass or anything. I have a really sweet glass pipe I bought off my friend for $25, pretty nice piece but I'm looking to expand to a bong. I still live with my mother and she isn't too keen of marijuana but doesn't know I still smoke lol

8. Get the bong and take a tolerance break. When you come back to smoking you'll get ripped out of your mind plus you'll have a new piece to hit which is always nice.

9. It's common sense lol get the weed so you can get high. How the fuck you suppose to get high without weed? You'll be lucky to find a decent bong for $50 a nice one, not big or anything is about $70 to $80 I'd save up 20 more and buy the bong.

10. But my friend just picked up a little 1 ft bong (acrylic) and it had everything I described and it cost him $30, I don't think he got it from a head shop

11. I still have weed I'm toking on and if I can get a new piece why not?

12. I would save the money for a better bong. $50 seems kinda low.. and try to get some friends who could smoke you up, and if need be throw down some $$ if you really wanna get high.

13. LOL, dear god, I would hope this isn't accurate. Head shops down the road in INDIANA sell 6 ft party acrylic bongs for 50

14. Well there's your problem. Acrylic bongs are temporary at best and garbage at worst. Not really worth buying unless you have no other option. Save your money and bide your time and it will pay off.

Also, I hope you don't mean your friend purchased an acrylic bong with a percolator..that's just ridiculous

15. Well I mean it was glass too, but oh well I guess, I guess I'll just buy more weed then :/ I got a negative vibe from this thread, idk I'm really baked, sorry

16. Usually a good bong is $80+, but sometimes you'll find really good pieces for less than $25.

A mini bong would be your best bet for quality at a low price.

17. OP I have a suggestion.

Since you obviously want some water filtration for your smoked but you don't have that much money and you still want some stealth... why not try a bubbler? IMO its almost the same as a bong just smaller and doesn't have the removable slide. You can hide it easy and it will be cheaped (like 30 or 40 bucks). So you can buy a decent bubbler and still get high! Just a thought :p