Should I bring nugs to college?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mota_vation, Aug 16, 2010.

1. I am about to start my freshman year up at Montana State University and I was thinking of bringing up a zone with me since I won't really know anyone and I don't know what the quality is like up there. I was wondering if this is a good idea or not especially since I don't think my roommate is down with the green. Any advice would be much appreciated!

2. take it and keep it well hidden, smoke when the opportunity arises

3. Smoking pot while attending college?! Thats over the edge man.

4. You could take it if you want.. Me i really dont care who sees me smoking or not..

EXCEPT i aint college kid -- i aint really got much to lose LOL

Thats another thing you wanna think about is, is it gonna be worth smoking if youre gonna be all paranoied "do they know of my stash/they know im high, etc."

Lastly.. Weed is well, a weed. Found and grown EVERYWHERE.
    So if you dont decide to take it, im sure youll find some. might not be a good a quality, or hey it may even be BETTER.

my solution, is if you have enough make fkn brownies mang.. If its like an 8th or quad or something, just blAze with your freinds before you leave, as its not worth getting kicked for a fkn 8th

5. I'm gonna be taking shit with me to College (university) because the prices are about twice as bad where I'm going as at home.
    I'll probably just end up picking up an O or two off my connect back here every time I come home to see the parents.
    I say do it.

6. Should you change your underwear everyday?

7. Should you breath? All these questions have the same answer.

8. Yup. Yup. Yup.

9. well of course, just keep it in a safe place, and dont smoke in your dorm

10. yeah bring it, its a good way to meet some new friends, ask them if they blaze and go from there

11. does a bear shit in the woods? dude, brought an ounce to college over the summer GREAT way to meet new friends. yeah dont smoke in the dorms

12. Take the greens, dude.

13. Guess I'll be the only party-pooper here to suggest to NOT bring the green on campus.

OP, you should really weigh out the risk you take by bringing it ON campus. Check your State laws first, but in most places in the US, the law is pretty consistent when caught within 1,000 feet of any school, public library, or college campus. It's usually a felony charge, and usually with mandatory minimum sentences.

Bottom line is think about this before you decide to bring it ON campus. This isn't just your college degree at risk, and remember that any charge can put student loans at risk. As stupid as the laws sound for these areas, they obviously aren't fucking around, which leaves little room for even a first-time offender.

Be careful.

14. & take the greens.

15. Yeah I would definitely take some. I was dry for the first 2 or 3 weeks of college because I couldn't find a good connect and really wished I brought some bud with me. It's all good now, but those first couple of weeks kind of sucked because of that.

16. I don't see where you are going with this...

17. Look up some of the old threads here about school and smoking. See what you think from there.

As long as you're careful you should be alright.

There are alot of people who weren't careful and paid for it with the loss of their education.

Be smart and always keep your eyes open. People like to narc out people alot in college as well.

18. uhh please dont listen to this post it's a bunch of balogna

campuses police themselves as a general rule and the punishments for possession of drugs like marijuana is almost always more lenient than the local law enforcement

19. QFT

Campus police treat possession under the school's disciplinary code, not the county/state's.

I am a sophomore now, but I bought my bud with me last year to campus and nothing bad ever happened. Im glad I did.

And I know people who have been caught with herb on campus and they are doing just fine.