Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I bring my weed in the moving truck? URGENT

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dro4dayzz, Jun 10, 2017.

1. Hi, so im moving pretty soon from California to Texas, I don't know what I should do with my stash. I don't have any bud that I'm bringing, just hash oil cartridges for my vape pen. I bought 10 to hopefully last me for two years (funny, not gonna happen). My question is how should I pack it? I'm not driving the moving truck, its a real company driving my stuff down to Texas. I'm paranoid that on the way there a drug dog will sniff out all of my cartridges. Should I go with vacuum sealed bags? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. You're completely safe. I used to work for a moving company. Just pack it up good and hide it in something that's inside of the moving box itself. Cheers! :thumbsup:

3. Absolutely zero need to worry about drug sniffing dogs..

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Money Belt!

5. So a COP is going to unload an entire truck just to find some weed? Stupid unlikely, unless you were suspected of serious traffic it's pretty much outside the realm of possibility.

Just pack it toward the front (last to get out) in a drawer or sew up a sofa cushion. Cheers.