Should I break up with my girlfriend

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by hoppka47, Apr 2, 2013.

1. I was seeing and sleeping with this one girl for a month before I asked her to be my girlfriend. Here I am 3 weeks later thinking about breaking up with her. Because shes my girlfriend now we are so much closer and therefore are lives mash a lot. She has different friends cuz im new to town and have only met a select few of solid friends. But she dosent think I smoke weed and I do daily. I am a happy person with weed and partying.. and I am happy around her.. (she drinks a lot) She also listens to rap and I hate that stuff and love my punk reggea.. so I realy cant be my actual self around her which makes me not want to chill with her at times. She is also going away to alberta in a month for 6 months so we were planning on keeping it long distance. I need to know by tonight cuz im nuts like dat:eek:

2. If you have to ask this question you already know the answer

3. You should break up with her, not because she likes different stuff than you, but rather because it's obvious to me that you aren't mature enough to handle a long-term relationship at this point in your life.

Just break up with her, go back your weed and partying and one-night stands (nothing wrong with getting laid.) You should not be in a relationship until you reach "adulthood" and are mentally capable of dealing with a true relationship.

4. This.

And you've only been dating for three weeks and want to go 6 months long distance? Definitely not worth it.

5. I agree with the posts above. Countless couples have entirely different interest. That wouldn't be a problem if you truly wanted to be with her you clearly don't. So do you both a favor.

6. Fuck you honest correct people hahah.. no but seriously thanks..
    peace

7. didn't even read your post because if you are asking the question the answer is yes.

8. Man she's going away for 6 months, and you guys don't really connect that much, do you really think you guys will make it for 6 months l.d?

9. probably wont work out

10. Dump her now or dump her while she's in Alberta fuckin' around with some other dudes.

11. Break up with her.

"its not you, it's me.. and me just doesn't like you"

12. I can co-sign this...