Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I Be Worried?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by waterboy08, May 25, 2013.

1. I am on non-reporting probation and i smoked like probably a half a bowl last night. This is the first time i smoked obviously in like 6 months. Im worried that my officer will come into school and test me. I only have 3 days of school left. Do you guys think she will? Or do you think it will leave my system in like 2 days because i smoked so little? If not, whats the fastest way i can get it out of my system. School starts on tuesday!! And btw she said she was never going to meet up with me again unless i get arrested, but i feel like she is trying to trick me.

2. Lol, you took your own chances man. Drink some water and hope for the best.

3. No way it could be out in two days... good luck! Your choice. 

4. I doubt it. Chill and relax my man. Schools almost out. Enjoy the summer and stay high my friend.

5. You fucked up. She's gonna find you, and make you piss in a cup in front of everybody in class to make sure you dont cheat.

6. best of luck. you went apparently 6 months, and couldn't wait a couple more days? how old r u btw?

7. Lol no not a couple more days, a couple more months. And 18, im a senior.

8. Doesn't matter what we think. It is what it is.
    Namaste.

Sent from device_name using Grasscity Forum App

9. Well it's non reporting so you might be good. But seriously if you're on probation at all just don't risk it. Failing UA's aside, it's not worth the paranoia, been there done that, it sucks.