Should I be Worried/Paranoid?

Discussion in 'Security' started by Plantbased, Mar 18, 2018.

1. helpful advice please. Someone found out i grow and i definitely dont trust. He knows which area I live in and Im worried he will want to follow me home and try to steal something. I have his phone number. But what if he will tell else who i dont know and they will try something.

I dont grow anything outdoors and my house has steel bars all over it, including the entrance to my apartment. I have security cameras around my house but they arent recording because i dont have wifi yet. And I have 2 medium/large dogs, but only one barks at other people, but she follows me everywhere. Should i be worried or concerned about my and my two dogs safety? Any advice please

2. whats done is done. try not to worry about it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Bear traps work wonders pick some up

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Well I say your best offense is a good defense so be concerned to the point in which you don't let your guard down, just try not to be over paranoid about it. If anything just remember to stay on your toes and keep a lower profile than usual when conducting your activities.

If all else fails, and the guy asks you about it. Tell him something like yeah I was growing, but I lost my plants due to _________(insert problem here) . Then tell him you've decided that right now isn't the best time for you to try your hand at such a thing, and divert his attention away from cannabis and you. Even go as far as to say you quit smoking, and are giving it up until it's legal.

You know. Take away any suspicion and there shouldn't be a problem. If he breaks in, shoot him or something lol. Because that's against the law. Get those cameras up and running and you shouldn't have much to worry about. Lock your door when you leave. Cover your tracks. Best of luck.

J Evergreen

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yeah or that. Problem solved. :laughing:

6. One thing I did when I was younger was place my dogs in kennels and place a blanket over it so they couldn't see but they can still hear. When my friends or people I didn't know would come over I made them hit the top of the kennel every time because I didn't trust anyone. And I always left my dogs out when I left the house they were good dogs but if anyone came in while I was gone they got fucked up because the dogs didn't trust anyone besides me and my family.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Along the lines of what Johnny said, you could ask that guy if he knows anyone that wants to buy lights because you are tired of all the hassle when they keep dying, give the impression you are getting out if growing. Ask in a text, so if he wants to see them before buying (perhaps to scout yout place out) tell him it looks like you already found a buyer.

• Like Like x 2
  8. No one knows I grow but, people close to me. I have a lot of security in place that makes me comfortable dog, locks on windows, alarm, guns etc... apartments are always busy with people coming and going so it seems he may have to be pretty desperate to try something there, especially if u have bars on the windows he’s left with front or back door entrance.
    Not trying to add to your paranoia but, If I were you I’d more concerned about him letting your landlord know you are growing and eviction, if he’s the type to pull some bitch shit like that.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks its true, i cant undo it. I shouldn't let it ruin my life either

10. #10 Plantbased, Mar 18, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
    I was buying from him but now im going to have my license by the end of the month i wont have to. Id rather end all communication with him. You're right i will have to keep a lower profile.. I always leave my dogs outside in my private yard that leads to my apartment when i leave and lock everything. I really appreciate the advice

11. Thanks i always pay rent on time so i think my landlord wont bother me. I let him into my yard and he saw my vegetable garden with greenhouse. He doesnt seem to be the type to ask questions, i think where i live the apartment rental market is competitive so he might not want to lose me as a tenant, thats what i think

12. Thanks for the advice. I personally just want to end all communication at this point.

• Like Like x 1
  13. #13 Plantbased, Mar 18, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
    I like that, hopefully my two dogs will deter any would be criminals

14. Keep dogs in the house and around you as some people fucked up on the head will do crazy stuff also dogs will probably give you idea if someone trying to break in, stay chill and come up with a way to get rid of plants in case shit go wrong maybe stash spot somewhere with coffee bags like if trouble do come she also looks crazy if she follows you around I would record that one day like sitting on bench like you making a video or something.

Sent from my ASUS_X00ID using Grasscity Forum mobile app