Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I be worried for urine test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 802airman, Aug 9, 2011.

1. On the 31st of August I have a FAA class 1 medical that I need to pass to become a pilot. I know that there is a urine test but I have heard and am fairly sure it only tests your protein levels for diabetes. However, in the case that it does test for THC, should I be worried?

I smoked a about 2-3 times a week before the month of August. I am about 6' 1" and 170lbs. I have no problem not smoking a realize I have to stop to pursue the career of being a pilot, but If I smoked tonight (the 8th) do you think I will be clean if the test was for drugs on the 31st?

2. Since its for a job as awesome as a pilot, I wouldn't smoke tonight. But honestly, if you just drink extra water the next few days to compensate for it I think you'd be fine.

3. Well its not for a job...It is to get my medical certificate so I can begin flight training in college. I am 18 and wont be going for a job for a long time. I drink countless 170z bottles of water everyday so I don't even know if I have to drink extra! haha Thanks for the reply though. OTHERS APPRECIATED!

4. Dude, now worries you will be fine. Just stop smoking until the 31st, you have 3 weeks, keep hydrated drink 6 to 8 glassed of water a day minimum. You should be clean by then.