Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I be worried about the feds?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Brainbrick, Aug 3, 2013.

1. I just moved into a house in boulder, and my friend lives upstairs at this place and he moves elbows ganja. His roommate is tripping out about it and thinks its an issue. I'm kind of hesitant but I would be living downstairs in the basement. If there is a lot of house traffic from college students buying weed from UC boulder is that sketch? We all have red cards and I'm not getting into that business. 

2. Odds are you should not worry as the DEA has been quite fond of terrorizing dispensaries lately.
     You could always just try and be safe. You know...normal shit. Feds aren't the ones who would come in guns blazing...I think that's your local PD's job.  :smoking:

3. So then dont be involved at all, and when the police show up I would stick with the story that I never knew shit about that, at all. Not even knew it was going on.

4. [​IMG]
    they goin to come knock down your door while your in the bathroom having an orgy

5. Just plead ignorance.

6. I would out but remain a loyal customer.

7. Probably best to move elsewhere, too much of a chance of somebody blabbing it and getting raided.