Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I be worried about a private security patrol?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by The Evil Thing, Aug 10, 2017.

1. So, little bit of backstory. A family down the street has hired a private security patrol to go up and down the street slowly from 10pm-3-4am. I smoke on my front porch at night, lately the security detail drives very slowly past my house or stops completely in front of it. I'm usually done by the time they pull up so I'm not doing anything, but I guess maybe the leftover smell? You can't see shit all of the porch from the road. The road is about 80-140ft away from the front porch, with a wood picket fence and lots of vegetation. I know they haven't seen me do anything illegal, but would the leftover smell and the simple fact that I'm the only person outside at 10pm be enough for problems? I never thought I would have to worry about smoking weed in my own front yard in the middle of the night<_<

I don't know exactly what the patrol was hired for, neighborhood old lady gossips say that the family has a son who's done time for drug charges with bad people. If that's the case, I don't understand a patrol with constant flashing lights. I think it might be to stop speed racers, because we would get a shit ton every night before we had this security detail.

Thoughts? Questions? Sorry if this post is typed weird at all, I'm pretty high.

2. No.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nah
    You're in Texas.
    What could possibly happen?

4. Hopefully nothing

5. Security can't do anything about you smoking because you're on your own property I wouldn't worry.

6. Well im in a state where weed is still a no go for everybody. I would step outside sometimes when its nice and smoke a bowl or two but I never just hangout and smoke a joint. If a cop rolls by then smells that and sees youre the only one out thats probable cause, its bullshit but in court they will let cops get away with that petty stuff. At least where I am. I would just be a little more careful.