Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should i be scared?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Aztoker2, May 1, 2009.

1. Ok so i have been looking around on this site for about a week, and have gotten use to all of the "slang" and what not... Now i have not smoked yet.... but tomorrow i am going to smoke with my friend that has been smoking for about 2 years.

So i will be smoking from a glass pipe with my friend. My main concern is, Should i be scared? I ask this question because i have been on this site for about a week and have been reading threads about people having panic attacks... i never heard of this happening to anyone before, because normally what i hear from people i know is that, their first time smoking they don't get that high.... or they don't feel the full effect of the THC.

So, should i be scared?

I will be with my friend and we are gonna chill at his house, and his parents are out of town, so im not scared of getting caught

2. what you scared about man? just go get FUCKIN HIGH!!!!!!!!! first time is the shit man haha, i remember my first time i was trippin the fuck out haha :smoking:

3. if you think about getting scared, you will get scared. if you think about how calm you are, you will be calm. if you feel yourself getting paranoid or panicking, just remember its all in your head, and the high is what you make of it

4. blaze that shit up man, if you got a comfortable environment then your set man.

5. No you shouldn't be scared. Just take it slow. Inhale deeply, hold it a few seconds, exhale. Then wait a little bit. It can take ten or fifteen minutes for the full effect, so just take it slow and easy, like any virgin should.

6. get comfy and dont move for 6 hours.. watch half baked with some cookies..

7. boy that first memory takes me back :)

8. Word. I've been smoking for 3 years now and have never had a panic attack. You probably won't. If you do feel it coming, sit down, breathe deeply a few times and try to think of the anxiety as something separate from yourself. Then tell it to piss the fuck off so you can enjoy the high. That's worked for me in different situations.

9. Just remember, Inhale, Hold, hold, hold, hold, Exhale, Repeat

Try not to cough either ^.^ but if you take man hits not pussy hits you will inevitably cough.

Also if its your turn to light make sure you corner the bowl ^.^

Good luck and have fun :smoking::smoking:

10. this.

11. no dont be scared, i will admit the first time is intense but nothing to freak out about. its alot of fun.

to make sure you get high , this has helped me and many of my friends.

inhale and make sure it gets to your lunges, to make sure it does, right after you take the hit, breathe in again to get it into your lunges. Also dont be nervous, im sure your going to be nervous when you take a hit, just relax and make sure it goes to your lunges, not just in your mouth.

12. don't be scared or else you will have a panic attack
    panicking about not wanting to be scared

"DUDE WE SHOULD CLOSE THAT DOOR IT LOOKS SCARY"
    "EVERYTHINGS LOCKED RIGHT"
    "DO YOU HAVE CREAKY FLOORBOARDS THAT COULD BE SCARY"
    "TURN ON ALL THE LIGHTS"
    "DON'T FLUSH WITHOUT LETTING ME KNOW IT SOUNDS SCARY"

^ this is what will happen if you worry.

13. Alright! thanks everyone!

Ill be sure to keep all of this in mind... ill let you all know how it went....

14. Generally, people who have panic attacks while high are already 'prone' to panic attacks....

15. Bring your ipod and listen to some good tunes

AND BRING A DRINK!

16. #16 ogTOASTY, May 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2009
    yeah dont be worried about getting high for the first time it only gets better

"you may have thought that ***** was dead.. he aint dead.. hes gonna wake up in 30 minutes hungry enough to eat everything in your house"
    -katt williams

17. oh hell yeah bring a drink

18. I remember my first time smoking I didnt get exceptionally high and me and my friend were both saying how shitty the weed was it felt like I was kind of groggy. But all the times after that I got super super high and I wish I could still get that high..

Leads me to believe the myth that people say you don't get high the first time you smoke.

19. Enjoy your first few highs... They will never be the same lol.

20. ROFl Katt Williams
    +rep