Should I be scared?

Discussion in 'General' started by BreakingBud21, Apr 10, 2013.

1. So two weeks ago i smoked with a couple of my friends. I was nice until one of my friends was going to turn on some tunes. Instead of turning it on I guess he thought it would be funny to fuck with me and put to cords together to make a loud screeching noise. You guys probably no what im talking about. Well i felt like my heart was going to explode so i ran out. It felt like my heart was in pain. Ever since then im getting these pains that i think might be my heart and in runs to my hand and makes my fingers numb. The strangest part about it is that it hurts the most when i think, watch vids, or just read posts about weed. I hope this will go away and will be nothing serious because I love tha bud and i cant even talk about it anymore without my heart or whatever it is hurting.

2. hit up them tums or go see a doctor

3. I remember watching a documentary on heavy metal, and the reason why people in the 50s and shit thought that the chords black sabbath were playing and current rock at the time were the 'devils chords' listen to a band called cannibal corpse, most of there songs sound really evil and even scary at times. I'm not religious or anything but that shit is pretty nuts

4. go to the doctor after punching your friend in his grill

5. You might have some form of anxiety, I had this for a few months and it went away, just occupy yourself.

6. Man up? I play tri-tones on a daily basis.

7. My advice? See your doctor when anything this discomforting happens. Either that or an over-the-phone brief consultation.

8. Its probably anxiety.

9. get that shit checked out yo

10. sounds like anxiety caused by your horrible smoking experience, go to your doc and see about some .25 mg xanax or 5 mg ativan, that will stop the pain caused by the anxiety attack and get ya back to smokin in no time.

11. Next time you smoke with this guy, have someone call him and tell him his family is dead. I hope this helps.

12. Sounds like anxiety, man. Become a sound tech and your sensitivity will come on handy. :D

13. Get your heart checked asap you don't want a heart attract at age 30.

14. Thanks guys and I'm only 18 to