Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

should i be letting him do this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrGanjaMan805, Jan 12, 2013.

1. So i moved from my grandma's 4 bedroom house to an apartment in a real shitty neighborhood. I found a guy who smokes weed and he hooked me up. This guy hasn't let me actually talk to the dealer, whenever i want weed i'll ask him and he goes and gets it. It's real shady in this neighborhood. I've noticed my dubs that i get seem kind of small, i usually get 3 medium size bowls out of a dub (about 7 real tiny but dense nugs) when i used to get 3 joints out of one from my old dealer. I know the weed i get from this guy is super bomb but it still seems kind of small. Is this a bad habit to get into? im not sure if he's taking some off the top or not. what do you think?

2. The dude is most definitely buying it and taking weed from you. If hes your only connection i would keep him, but look for somewhere else to buy from

3. ^^ i agree theres not very many middle men out there that are going to give you a free service

or if its super bomb like you say it probably cost more and your lucky that he is pinching shit and selling it to you :p

id take take a nice break until you find an actually dealer though... save up some money buy a nice vape and start fresh

4. Get a scale...soooooo simple.

5. yeah hes more then likely pinchin frrom ya.