Should i bang this girl?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Bubbles42O, Jul 9, 2012.

1. So I've been talking to this girl and like we don't really have anything in common she's pretty cool but she's only a 6 or a 7. She's a little pudgy but not like fat and sorta short. I would probably have to date her and idk if it's worth it.

Any advice gc?

2. lol..

not worth it.. on to the next

3. You should steal her fat and make soap

4. i didn't read anything you wrote but the title,

my answer is yes.

5. They made condoms for a reason bro.....

6. Date no.

7. why do you feel you must ask this on the internet from people who don't even know lol

that really says alot about you...

8. street cred

9. lol street cred...

thats Kids Bullshit !

what a fucking joke++

if you have to do anyone to impress anyone just to think you are Cool then your an Idiot ..straight up !

10. She is 6 or 7? Where you met her? At pony chat?

11. #12 DirtyApe, Jul 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2012
    Only having read the title of the thread.

Yes.

12. [quote name='"Lavions"']She is 6 or 7? Where you met her? At pony chat?[/quote]

He met her at a Justin Beiber concert

13. what are you sir? im guessing a 5 by how you judge others... we have no information to give you a logical/mature response. and by the sounds of it the answer is no, if youre questioning yourself about fucking a chick.... you are already doubting yourself.

need to work on trusting yourself and doing what you WANT to do... who gives a fuck if we say yay or nay about you getting your dick wet, it isnt our life its yours bro.

14. so true iweartshirts...

people get all upset when you tell them basically to get a freekin life and not depend on an answer from some fucking stranger on the internet..

really? if you continue to live life like that you WILL and i mean WILL be a very lonely and fucked up individual... probally sitting in a fucking clocktower naked with a sniper rifle somewhere....

with God as my witness i swear if 90% of the kids on here were born 20-25 years earlier]
    you would DIE without the internet.. and that really is sad..

Don't get me wrong the internet is usefull for many different things, however to let it consume you to this point is just fucking ignorance

15. jusy chill with her in private no public relations

16. The question is ....

Should she bang you? :smoke:

17. Don't bother. Might cause to much drama. And if nothing is in common at all, What's the point? Do you just want constant random hookups? I did that a few weeks ago. Just had myself my first HSV type 1 out break. Oral herps. Sucks bad my friend. :(

18. Depends if you really want to fuck her, you don't have too if you don't want too. If you both don't have anything in common then it can become awkward.

19. the fucks wrong with that?