Should I Ask Her Out?

Discussion in 'General' started by BlowinTesticals, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Hey GC. This is a long story, but here it goes. In my college, theres a girl named Sarah that I've really started to like. She started out as a friend, who I thought was pretty, but I fell in love with her personality, and everything now is x10 better about her. She admitted that she liked me, and I told her that I liked her, and ever since we have been talking a lot, like all day. We have always talked a ton, but it's more meaningful now that I know we both care about each other.

However, lately we have been spending a lot of time together, and her friends have been gossiping about us, and have been excluding her. I feel it's my fault, because her best friend also likes me, but I don't like her anymore. So now me and her are always together because she has not a lot of other people to hang out with. My question is, would it be a bad time to ask her out, or should I wait?

2. No man go for it!!

_________
    Smoke dope all day all night

3. #3 Chrismittty, Mar 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2013
    Well based on your username, you sure she is a she? But really though dude, If she is what you like, don't wait around for the show, make the show. Or make it happen or w/e, I think you get my point.

4. Go for it dude. Always go for it right when the times right because she can become the one that got away.

5. Go get her man, seriously :smoke: like tomorrow

6. Depends on what you mean by "should".

The way I approach interaction is from a predatory standpoint. Right now, she's weak so she'll be more susceptible to emotional attachment, so if you have an ethical problem with it then I can't give input, but you'd have an increased chance at a positive reception to a romantic proposal.

7. fuck, i love that username

8. it's not your fault her friends are immature. bitches will be bitches. ask her out because the feeling is mutual

9. obviously ask her out right now

10. She is probably a murderer.