Should I ask college kids for a hookup?

Discussion in 'General' started by CallmeMaybe, Mar 9, 2014.

1. I have a house next to these REALLY rich college kids and like 7 of them live together. And they have a lot of parties and all that should I like leave a piece of paper asking for bud or what the hell? I'm going to tell y'all the truth up in Fayetteville Arkansas its dry as a hookers pussy... Please help!

2. You should only leave them a note asking for weed if you would not like to ever get any marijuana, ever.

To be honest, leaving them a note is a ridiculous idea. Why don't you try using your words? If you've never spoken to them before, I would suggest starting with "hello," or maybe "hey." Introduce yourself, get a little rapport going. Casually bring up the subject and ask if they can hook you up with whoever they get their bud from.

Piece of cake.

3. #3 fruitality, Mar 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2014
    leaving a note is a shit idea

why would you create hard evidence lol

just go to one of those parties and get high with people then ask them where they find weed. just walk in or pay the door guy 5$

4. asking college kids is going to be your best bet. but yea use your words lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. ask with words?

6. Be like "what's up man, I'm _____. I live next door. Noticed you guys throw some awesome parties, do you know anyone who has a link on some bud?"

7. Hey man do you know where I can find some bud?

8. "hey do you guys smoke?"

"smoke what?"

"ok so let me get an 8th..."

9. #9 WhosBlazinn, Mar 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014

Everything better with a bag of weed.

10. is this a joke? why would you leave a note unless they love far away??(as in sending a letter) If your 18, you should have no prob walking over and asking like a big boy. as long as your not some loser, most kids would be happy share a bowl and add a new client who's their neighbor

11. ew that sucks I would move

12. I think a better title would be: Which college kid should I ask for a hookup?

13. Fuck a note...I'd walk into a party like I was invited and drop a random "Joe, uh, John...Jimmy, Jason...Knows me, one of them anyway."

And I would party like a motherfucker on free booze. :cool:

14. #14 chomolungma, Apr 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2014
    i'm in faytown also and have terrible troubles finding bud... when i was younger it seemed like i could walk up to any stranger and create a new friend and weed connect... now I'm 24 and i feel like the awkward older potential law enforcement officer whenever i ask... i think the culture has changed too... it seems like its become more of a party aid than a lifestyle... not saying thats a negative/positive thing, just a fact

@[member="CallmeMaybe"] , PM if you have any luck and I'll happily throw down

15. Do they seem like the smoking type? Majority of college kids don't smoke. Especially in a place like Arkansa lol. 

If they look like they smoke just ask them. Be honest. "Hey man just moved in over there, i'm from out of state and need a connect on some bud, you know anyone?"

No true stoner will have any problem hooking a fellow blazer up with some plant material. 

16. A note? Haha. That's an awful idea.

If you think they're smokers just walk up and ask them. You'd be surprised by the responses you might get.