Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

should i approach?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BYWBlazer, May 10, 2010.

1. I'm ready to hear what happens dun dun dunnn

2. This could be interesting.

3. What about this mystery plant?!!?!?!?!?

4. didn't end up seeing him last night, i got home late. but today i'l be home all night, so il have the response later. in the meantime, i snapped a photo.

Attached Files:

5. dude awesome, wish i was old enough 2 smoke with my dad b4 he ditched, maybe my life woulda turned out better, lol..:smoking:

6. I have no doubt that's cannabis.

The plot thickens........

7. hahaha down man. just confront him about it. Me and my dad and brother are having a serious competion right now to see who can grow the most in time for fall:devious:. I am proubably the loser since its my first grow but anyway. good luck. :hello: