Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I always use Eye drops?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gigi23, Feb 29, 2012.

1. I know why they turn red, but I just worry sometimes.

2. Make it part of your routine to check before you need to go anywhere. Spectacles, testicles, wallet, watch. That sort of thing.

Sometimes you'd be better off not using it and avoiding those "BITCH I AIN'T BEEN SMOKIN NOTHING" eyes.

3. Um, well if you're around someone that doesn't like the fact that you're high, you proabably should.

4. Use them as little as possible

5. No, only use them when your in a place where you don't want people to know your stoned, if you use eye drops a lot your eyes will get dependent on the drops and your eyes will be extremely red every time you toke, I also got friends that use them so much that even when their not stoned their eyes get red and glossy just because their eyes are so used to them and need them everyday.

6. Nope. you shouldn't always be using eye drops. I mean once in awhile, even once a week or so I dont think is a problem. But you shouldn't be using eye drops every day.

They've proven that long term constant use of eye drops messes up your tear duct system and eventually leads to your eye producing less natural tears.
    Same thing with some chapstick. Some chapsticks over long repetive use actually begin to make your lips more dried out.

7. ILLOGIK, thank you for your answer. I was wondering about that, whether it is safe to use it or will i have long term damages if i don't.

8. if your going somewhere where it will matter, or around people that it would matter to, then yes, if not, then keep your eyes bleedin, why put em in if you dont have to? and arent eye drops bad for your eyes in exess?(like everything else!)

9. I try to avoid using eye drops at all times.

10. Shit Ive been using eye drops every day for around 2 months:eek: I guess I should probably stop that... Had a feeling it wasn't a good thing to be doing. I just hate how red my eyes usually get at night and I cant afford to be seen with red eyes atm.

11. I have used eye drops just about every day for 28 years... no problems. :smoke::):wave:

12. #12 ThEhoRRoR1, Feb 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 29, 2012
    Only use eye drops if you have too. They are not good for your eyes. It's like nasal spray. If you use nasal spray a lot your stuffy nose will stay stuffy and will never get better lol.

13. Only if you don't want people to know.
    Your eyes don't get super red after a while.

14. I want to get some, red eyes are my main giveaway.

15. I only use them when I cant be seen somewhere high but usually I dont care most of the time. lol

16. I personally only use eye drops when my eyes are irrirated from other things, not from smoking.

My eyes dont get super red from smoking. They just usually get really glossy.

17. pretty much what everyone else said. dont use them a lot unless you have to go out somewhere or are around people who dont appreciate the gift of marijuana.