Should I Add Another 42 Watt CFL or Keep Waiting?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by poptothewar, Dec 23, 2015.

1. I have a single 42 watt CFL on her currently. Her other two blades on the second set of leaf growth are starting to get bigger.
    Also if you look closely you can see her third set of true leaves coming in as well.
    She's well considered a seedling but is approaching the veg stage.

When should I add another 42 Watt CFL? Adding them too early will result in some damage from light intensity and heat, which is why my cotyledons died off so quickly. I really want to get this right and add them at the appropriate times.

Attached Files:

2. It's already stressed. You can see the serrated edges of the leaves curled up, probably the bulb is too close at the moment (it only has a couple of small leaves, not even half as a single blade of a mature fan leaf)
    Possibly overwatered as well.

Take it easy, it may have a tiny 3rd set of leaves, but the whole things is less than 2 inches tall.

3. One is more than enough for a plant that size.

4. Bulbs been at 4 inches for the last 2 week's that's all stress from before. Do you think it'd be better to just pull her and germ a new one?

5. She is an Autoflower so I'm not sure if I should just keep pushing on with her being two week behind, or start a new one.

6. Keep it for the first 2 weeks after that get an9ther light