Should A Male Turned Female Fight In Mma(Against Other Females)?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by tokin', May 31, 2013.

1. Its unfair.  Theres a reason they have a men and a women's mma separate

2. Fuck No. This dude even though had a sex change still possess male strength/ . Is male strength different from female/?

3. #43 Blitzkrieg365, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2013
    This MAN lied to the athletic commision under which he was fighting, never disclosing that he was transgendered. He then proceeded to beat the shit out of 3 women, winning all his fighting in brutal fashion. He should be in jail. Fuck him.

Actually the UFC DOES deny women from competing with men.

As if there's no difference between a competition based on appearances and one that involves direct physical competition.

5. I think it's okay. I feel like female fighters would probably be to. I did mma and I wouldn't have a problem fighting a chick who used to be a man.

Awesome Opossum

6. The UFC denies many people from competing because they don't qualify not because they are women.

7. it's definitely unfair. he/she should not be allowed to compete against women.
    went through it's entire life as a man

8. Being transgendered for one is not a sexual orientation. And I think it's great that NFL players and NBMS players and anyone else who's in the public eye can come out as being gay.

It gives that one gay, football playing kid in Montana some hope that he's not alone. It's not about getting attention. It's the fact that being gay shouldn't be hidden. If regular athletes can show off their supermodel athletes, why can't gay athletes show off their significant others?

But as for this girl, it sucks that she has this advantage. Maybe she can fight women who are okay with fighting her. But only if they know her background.

9. why not just have her fight men.
    biologically it is a man. a surgery does not change that.
    it is only fair for it to fight with other men.

10. Again i stress this point, before you make a post stating your opinion you should really watch the fights, there's no fucking way somebody like that should be in the ring with woman, 2 first round knockouts, one of them in 38 seconds i think..

11. This was on the Joe Rogan podcast right?

12. It woul d be degrading to her to fight a man. She lives her whole life as a woman. Just because she was born a man, she doesn't consider herself a man anymore.

So, no. She shouldn't fight men because men fight men and she's a woman.

Now whether she said fight women, I already said that it wasn't fair but if there are some bad bitches who are up to the challenge, let them have at it.

13. it isn't a woman though! biologically it is a man. nothing can ever change that. it doesn't matter if anatomically it's a woman.
    just because she doesn't consider herself a man anymore, and just because it might be degrading for her doesn't change the fact that it would only be fair for him to fight other men.

14. #54 bongtokes6200, Jun 5, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2013
    your insane then. i actively train in muay thai and jiu jitsu and if i had to straight out fight (not spar cause i will do that) with one of the guys that i train with that was as skilled or more skilled than me, i would clearly have the disadvantage seeing as im a 115 5'6 female going againt a 180+ 5'10 male and most likely loose, it would not at all be a fair fight. she may be a 'woman' now but she was born a man, went through puberty as a man, lived most of her life as a man, that is still a man but with tits and a vagina. im really not trying to insult the LGBT communtiy but this is a pretty sensitive subject to me and theres no way this should be aloud. you can clearly tell if you watch her fights that that was a man and is still built like one.

yessir! my favorite podcast along with joey diaz.

"she" should not fight then. if it would be "too degrading" for "her" to fight a man, then "she" should not fight. theres is no way in hell "she" should be able to fight women. just look at "her"  that clearly was a man. why does she HAVE to choose fighting women as her profession after once being a man, i think theres something sick and twisted behind it, a man that lived most his life as a male, turns female, but can physically tell was a man now wants to beat the shit outta women ruthlessly and get paid for it. shady. make a transgender legue if she MUST fight but otherwise it should not be aloud.

15. I find it very insensitive that people can't even respect what it means to be transgender. She's a woman. Point blank. No need for the quotations.

Ignorance is not bliss. Ignorance sucks for people like HER who aren't taken seriously. And how is it shady if her opponents KNOW and have AGREED to fight her.

It would be shady if she went around and kept fighting women and didnt tell anyone that she was born male. THAT would be shady.

Have you watched the fights? They're complete slaughters. In the first one Fox blasted her with an uppercut that would have knocked out most dudes. 

17. Women don't have the same bone density and muscle mass that men do.

Its like pitting de la hoya against tyson. 

No, He's not.    

lol "her".    You're such a concern troll..  :rolleyes:

19. Did they reduce his reduce muscle mass? He went through puberty as a man. I don't think he should be competing. He went through puberty as a male, he clearly has an advantage.

Why are you whining about insensitivity? I don't think anyone's constantly bashing her. He/she has an advantage. It shouldn't be fighting women.

20. seriously?
    political correctness like this is ruining the world. it's causing more problems than it solves, mostly because it solves no problems.

no one is being insensitive. he/she can be a woman, he/she can use the womens bathroom, and do all the women stuff he/she wants to. however it is biologically a man!

there's a fucking futurama episode making fun of this exact situation for christ sakes.

he/she should not be competing against women because he/she may identify with the female gender, and may even have their genitals, but when it comes to body build, and everything that has any bearing on this specific matter, it is a man!

no one is being ignorant in this thread except you. it is ignorant to think that this person does not have an incredibly unfair advantage, and it is ignorant to think that anything other than a man beating up a woman is what is going on here.

i fucking hate all this political correct bullshit, it's fucking ridiculous. it's like a terrible terrible joke.