Shots fired at LAX

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Krogers, Nov 1, 2013.

1. What you think?

2.  you started this, what do YOU think?

3. Thank god I live in Oregon, mostly stoners, old hippies, and pacific red necks here... We don't even get venomous spiders here haha :bongin:

4. they don't allow guns in airports..

so no way this is true.

5. I think that sucks, I guess. Have to learn more about it to share a more complex thought on it :p

6. ^ just cause they don't allow it doesn't mean it won't happen

7. TSA employee shot for groping child....i made that up

8. first thing I thought of as well

9. now they're gonna make us get in line and take off our shoes before even entering the airport..

thanks a lot crazy gunman.

10. Sarcasm love

11. whoops lol

12. It actually was a TSA agent

13. that was shooting?

or that caused a man to shoot?

14. I read from my friend that the TSA agent shot and killed another TSA agent. I'll have to get a better source tho but she got it from the LA times website I think.

15. It's just more and more gun incidents that is gonna lead to gun control. Don't you see, the false flag bombing, the sandy hook principal said a totally different story and that is was fixed... I dislike our government very much.

16. my vision of gun control would be a comprehensive psycholigical test before you buy the gun hahaha

obviously crazy people are able to buy them like its nothing.

17. meh...these false flags are getting  bit more extreme. Guess DC needs to distract us from something important again...

18. http://rt.com/usa/lax-airport-evacuation-shots-101/

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

This doesn't surprise me.  TSA people are the most unhappy motherfuckers I've ever met.

20. i'm thinking of a snoop dogg song...