Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shotgunning

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by debauch, Oct 14, 2005.

1. so i finally figured out how to shotgun properly the other night. now that i know how to, its my favorite way to smoke blunts and joints. not sure if anyone posted how, but im gonna try and give some really easy to follow directions.

1) take joint/blunt (while burning), turn it around so the burning part is facing you and put about half the length into ur mouth and hold it with ur lips. yes, the burning part should be in ur mouth and no, it wont hurt (although it might get warm)

2) have whomever is taking the hit put their lips on the joint/blunt. the person with the burning end should then lightly blow out (but with ur lips closed to keep smoke in) and the person hitting should start to lightly take a hit. once you get good or have done it a few times its ok to blow harder, cause ull know what the limit is.

3) wait for person taking the hit to have gotten some smoke. the person with the the burning end should then open their mouth and the person taking a hit should keep the joint/blunt in their mouth and finish the hit.

hope that helps people, cause its a weird concept to get without seeing live.

anyway, heres a pic of me after i got a great shotgun hit from a blunt.
    [​IMG]

2. smoke looks so tasty

3. you need a haircut, hippy.

4. I love shotgunning...inhale for like a second and have a shitload of smoke in your lungs!! ahh

5. shotties. man oh man.... how i love them

6. just a tip for people

dont do shotguns if ur drunk and hella high...i made that mistake ounce and burnd my tounge badly :eek:

7. i hear that...

8. yes it does!!!

yn78

9. looking good man, been a while since i have shotgunned, (blowback we call em) might do it tonight.

10. Were i come from a shotgun is more dedly than dat...you haf to youse a 5 cm/dm and 1m long,,,you fill the shotgun with a lume otr pipe and then you shoot the smoke right in your friends lungs.... and o my god how stone you get ,,,,but be careful so you dont explode your friends lungs......

this is the orginale shotgun....i think....

What do you meen i`m not kind, I`m just not your kind!!!!

11. ok folks....

Shotgun history lesson... The term came about from actually blowning a huge hit into the chamber of a REAL shotgun (usually a 12 gauge pump) while your friend put the end of the barrel in their mouth and sucked in the hit...

Just like the effects of the REAL shotgun blast....the recipient would be " Blown away" after taking a blast from the barrel...

This method came about during the Vietnam war. Most troops smoked while in country and when the returned home....they brought the tradition of the "shotgun hit" home with them...

I have many many times used my winchester 97 pump 12 gauge to give an recieve shotguns blasts of my favorite smoke....

the best way to do it using a real shotgun is to take pipe stick the mouthpiece into the open chamber of the gun...and cup your mouth over the bowl and blow like hell...this will send a huge hit down the barrel into your friends mouth.....an the back of their head WILL feel like its coming off.....

Just thought you guys might like to know where the terms "shotgun hit an Blown away" came from in American pot smoking history....

12. ^^ Again great information there 70's!

13. Jupp i know that but not every won has a shotgun...i havee...lol

Sorry if i my be miss leading....

14. nah i think i could handle it, u just burned your tongue being stupid

15. there was a video of that either on Grass or a Vietnam documentry.

i have a single shot 28 gauge, the barrel cracks open so you can stick a pipe or a joint in there. works good. i'd post a pic of it, but i don't think that's a great idea..

16. Yeah, there is a video of that in the movie Grass.