Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shotgun Smoking - Optimal method of intake for sensitive smokers

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Pot Pot, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Taking a swig of water as you hold in the cannabis smoke leaves a pleasant feeling in the throat instead of irritation. I've read that the Governor of Colorado took up a shotgun challenge, but only recently I have realized that shotgunning smoke--lacking an alternative, safer method--may make life easier for patients in pain who rely on lighting up cannabis. What do you think?

2. I have never tried that. My stomach is sensative to mixing smoke and water at same time. It may make me puke IDK.

3. yeah i'd puke everywhere.

4. I've actually started doing this recently, and it works wonders. :)

5. I prefer doing this:

1. Take a massive bong rip
    2. Shot of rum
    3. 20 pushups
    4. Exhale
    5. Try not to pass out

6. I thought shotguning was when one person takes the blunt and the other gets up to them like they're gonna kiss and the person with the blunt blows through it into the other persons mouth?

My realy sketchy dealer told me that one. 

7. i like doing that with coffee. 

yeah thats what i thought it was too, my uncle who was in Nam said that theyd blow the smoke through a shotgun barrel to the other dude, hence the name shotgunning 

op, i like doing that with coffee or hot tea