Shot a blank

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by gedge, Apr 28, 2010.

1. :eek:

So yeah the other night after working a 11 hour shift at work and just in general not feeling well I decided to get a dub and pick my girlfriend and take her back to my house.

Sidetracking alittle, the weed I got was said to have been "outdoor cali purple" I Didn't disagree cause it looked and smelled awesome. So I roll the blunt at a local stop and shop parking lot and we continue the journey back to my house.

Me and her smoked the blunt till we got the roach and let me tell you, I did not even get high. /waste of 20$ :(

So anyways back to the story, we get back to my house where an hour in we start messing around. After some foreplay we start having sex with me on top and us switching about 15 minutes in. So she starts going fast on top and I'm absolutely loving the sensation of her moving up and down.

So right when I'm about to climax and orgasm I pull her off of me(no condom, and she's not on birth control) And She already knows what to do and she starts giving me head while I'm busting. So I go through the sensation of orgasming, but she said nothing came out! :confused::eek: first time it ever happend.

that was about a week ago and it hasn't happend since, and we've had sex about 6 or 7 times. Any thoughts?

2. Dude that has happend to me when I jerk it too much, I should stop dancing to build up my energy

3. you busted inside her maybe? haha no idea :confused:

4. This seems most logical.

5. #5 tharedhead, Apr 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2010
  6. the retro ejaculation is more than likely what happened.

i had the same thing happen to me like 2 years ago. i was pumping and pumping for like 40 minutes with this super hot chick. no problem getting turned on. then she does the same thing cuz she wasnt on BC and no rubber so she is suckin me off forthe last 5 minutes or so and i swear to god i didnt fake it and she was like well only a little drop came out and that was it.

so then i spend the night and say we will go at it again in the AM.

so we are going at it early the next morning and she tells me she wants it all over her tits. so of course i oblige. and when i start to feel like im gonna blow in a minute or 2 she starts sucking me off abit and then i start to spray all over her chest.

cept nothing came out but i swear to god it felt like it did.

so she was kinda disappointed and i went ot the doctor and he said its the retro thing. sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesnt.

but often times it happens cuz there is air thats trapped in the cooter. then while you are thrusting in and out the air can get pushed up your dick and an air pocket gets caught right near your prostate and that effects its function and then the ejaculate gets kinked up and it eventually will come out while you pee and you wont really notice it much.

7. That sounds like it would be really fucking bad for you...

8. So Blazed :smoking:right now!! LOL your gun isnt working man! Sounds pretty embarrassing lol!:D

9. haha its working fine now :hello: