shorted bad, but don't know how to handle it

Discussion in 'General' started by RobRoyy, May 26, 2012.

1. Well guys, I'm back in my hometown for the summer, and have zero hooks. For the past 8 days I've been desperately trying to get a bag, by calling up old people I used to smoke with, but have had zero luck. This is a small town in Wyoming. Well I am in my mid twenties, and finally got a call from a kid who is my best friend's little brother. He said he could get me an eighth for 60, which is normal for the area. The bag he handed me had maybe 2 g's in it. I didnt get to check it out immediately as the deal was in public.
    Now I don't know how to handle it because the kid is maybe 17 years old, but I've always been tight with him. When I called him on it, he replied with "dude its just dense" bullshit.

What would you guys do if you were badly shorted by a minor? who is a family friend?

2. Either never associate with him again, or let him know that is something he can't get away with with you/

I never understood how people short others, it's almost like they have this attitude that "everybody does it, so I should too."

Nope, if somebody gives me a good bag that's right on, or even over, I'll keep their number, and I usually buy an ounce and a half at a time, so I'm somebody you want to impress.

3. Well, first off you should weigh your shit out before you accuse em of shorting you (just to be sure). Then if it's really shorted bad, then snap a pic and send it to him so you can call em out on it... Maybe tell your best friend to kick his ass since you can't? Idk haha

4. the kid is a little douche. dont let that little fucker straight up beat u like that. demand that he get u back and if not then ur left with no choice but to give him a lil ass beatin. should set the little devil straight and ull at least feel like u got even wit him ahahah.

serios.

5. [quote name='"RExx"']the kid is a little douche. dont let that little fucker straight up beat u like that. demand that he get u back and if not then ur left with no choice but to give him a lil ass beatin. should set the little devil straight and ull at least feel like u got even wit him ahahah.

serios.[/quote]

hes serios guys

6. Get a minor to beat his ass

7. If you dont actually have a scale, your never going to know if it really might be a fair 8th or not.

8. #8 ghostonvacation, May 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2012
    He will never short you again if he's dead, you feel me?

9. DEAD SERIOs.

10. fuck it, grow your own

11. HAHAHAH it gets me every time when you say shit like this :laughing:

12. Sometimes its just the only thing that comes to mind. If you can pull it off, its the perfect solution :smoke:

13. This. It is unfair to make assumptions and get all butthurt over being shorted if you can't even confirm it!!

And if you can confirm it..dude, it was $60. You gonna beat some ass over $60? Risk copping charges, especially cuz he's a minor? Hell no. If you think you got beat, lose his number.

14. I saw break one finger for every 1/2 gram it was off. or go all vietnam style and pull out finger nails with pliers. Or you can go all gin rummy, and hang his ass upside down in a dimmly lit shed, and smash grapes in front of him with a sledge hammer, and tell him his little kiddy testicles are next..... you know according to some guys in my old unit I have some serious anger managment issues

15. Yea dude if you dont have a scale you will never know. I've gotten 8ths that looked like 2g's but they were just really dense. You just need to go out and buy a scale. You can't eye that shit and be exact

16. Get a scale.

Since I have a scale, I would have called him up and said "I think your scale needs re-calibrating. The bag felt a little light, so I weighed it and it came out to __ grams. The next dude you sell to might not be as easy going as I am! Just trying to keep you out of trouble."

Granny

17. Kill him and put his head in his parents mailbox

18. Being you were looking for 8 days straight and this was the only weed you could find I suggest you just be happy you found any weed at all! Since you can not even weigh it I doubly suggest you just drop it and be happy because it very well could be dense!

19. ^^^ This is a Madmike420 approved thread.

:p

20. thats funny man bc i buy a lot from my best friend's little brother too

its never happened to me, but if it did happen then i would just tell my friend and he would sort it all out, he would make up for the short and also kick his ass lololol and i wouldnt even have to do anything