Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

shortage in lake county ohio?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by vh1, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Seems like it has been very difficult to locate anything for the last few months...has there been a huge bust?

2. I'm getting all sorts of dank in Mentor.

3. Im getting pletny of diffrent bud down in shaker heights, there was a 3000 Lb bust over in warrensville a few days ago though.. not sure if that would be affecting you. Ill be feeling it soon though.

4. I'm looking for some dank in Painesville-Maple Heights-Coventry Areas. (I ain't looking for some Mexican shit in Painesville either)

5. great regs goin round down in dayton

6. If you can't find any weed, you're not looking hard enough. No need to blame it on a "shortage."

7. There is never a shortage of weed, just you have no friends. Lol jkjk just messin around

I am in lake county too ... Lake county, Fl

:D GL finding some weed.