Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

short to long pipe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by camram, Aug 3, 2011.

1. I had a simple $5 short glass piece when I started blazin' and finally bought something a little nicer. Is it odd that the pipe hits harder than the short pipe? I did a noob coughing while inhaling today. Maybe because it has a larger bowl? I would think the longer passage way would allow the smoke to cool more.

2. Since it is longer you are hitting more smoke when you release the carb. This logic only makes sense if your pipe has a carb though.

3. ^ exactly happens to me it's just cus the it's longer and bigger so you get more smoke.

4. Yeah both pipes have carbs. I guess that makes sense. Thanks!

5. Also, it's probably still pretty clean, so you're getting a bigger hit than a clogged up pipe.

Unoewhatimsayin? haha

6. Lol gotcha

7. Haha that's just my guess though. Your short pipe could be pretty clean too I dunno. A lot depends on the size of the hole in the bottom of the bowl and the size of the mouth piece I think.