Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Short Story

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by StevoBurrito, Nov 29, 2007.

1. I dont normally post...I don't even smoke that much, but I like to stay in touch with this forum from time to time.

Anyway..

This happened about a week ago...my friend comes over and tells me he has some amazing weed from California...he said it was FedExed here..so we go to his car to examine it..

When I got into the car, I swear it smelled like the whole auto was hot boxed with a skunk. Craziest part was he hadn't taken it outta the ziplock bag yet. It was that strong. I wish I had some pictures of it... it was all white. It looked like someone had poured powder on top of it and it smelled like some mature shit.

We smoked later that night at his girlfriends house...she was out of town so we smoked on her balcony. It felt like a scene out of Dial M for Murder. When I took my first hit, I had never felt anything like that... the smoke went down smooth. I coughed and everything but it wasn't the kind of cough where I thought I would never breathe normally..

The high itself was crazy. I felt like Wolverine from X-Men, that's how heightened my senses were. I started jumping around acting out different parts I was so high..my friend was cracking up the whole time..it was crazy. He told me rap stars don't get bud like this. I know afterwards it was very good cuz I can tell when something is good bud by the itch in the back of my throat...the more it itches the better the bud...and when I smoked this I could barely talk cuz there was no spit in my mouth. To me that rarely happens anymore

Afterwards we played John Madden 06 and I destroyed him 36-6. All in all it was a great night..and I slept like a baby

2. sounds wonderful, tho that is exactly the shit rapstars do smoke, prolly sum cali med weed or sumthing.

3. i love the nights sleep you get after you blaze up some good bud....you sleep like a baby every time

4. Sounds nice man...I love those amazing night sleeps you get...over all it sounded like you had a blast man, also great thing by keeping in touch...we all gotta stay together :smoking:

5. Cali says," your welcome":smoking: welcome:smoking:welcome:smoking::smoking::smoking:

6. haha, i like how the general discussion of this thread has been focused on an appreciation for post-marijuana sleep. i personally love it- compared to the awful sleep you get from alcohol. XXXpoisonXXX

7. post marijuana sleeps are the best :smoking:

sounds like you had some pretty awesome bud though. man i wish i had some right now....:(

8. I know the feeling of the bud you're talking about. My dealer gets it from people who simultaneously grow legally for the clubs. He gets ounces of such ridiculously good bud. From what I hear, the prices around southern California are quite higher than most places at 20/g or 50-65/eighth. Never fails to to wreck my day though :smoke: Finished a sack just over last weekend called Diablo Kush that's specific to one club. I guess they bred the strain or something, but from what I understand theres only one club that ever has it. Lord, was that some of the best bud I've ever had.

9. Hell yeah for tokin up to go to sleep.