Short grow help pls

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Mar_1988, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Hi, I have a space in the loft of my house very limited, as far as the height is only 1 meter, the width is approximately 1.5 meters (height goes down to 30cm in its width) and greeting 8 meters, is a space supposedly made for housekeeping.

I have a lot of doubts that I would like you to help me, I will put my questions as topics:

1. Should I buy tent with the dimensions 30cm x 30cm x 80 / 70cm and install several? or do you have another suggestion?

2. I would like to work Led lighting since I will have the lamps very close to the plants, I am afraid that the HPS can burn them, which ones should I use? or HPS 400w / 600w with refregerator is more effective solution? He liked to save in the light.

3. I intend to have at least 10 automatic plants I saw some species like AK auto etc ... recommend which ones? taking into account the height of it (80cm / 1m
    maximum), can I cut if it is growing too much?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. this does not sound like a usable space,
    1 m tall would be possible if u had easy access around the area to manage plant training,
    the area u described does not sound like it is easy access to anything.
    those 80 cm tall tents r designed for short plants in veg.!

3. Hello, thank you for the answer, already ready successfully, until you easily get to the plants, however, I always managed to leave all the space, my girl was only 30/40cm wide, to get as plants, you think with these tents How many can I get there? in making several modules, whether 8 or 4 tents, I have good entrance and exit of air. What lamps do you recommend? Are the LEDs reliable? I'm afraid to invest in something I've never used. Do you recommend any seeds? many thanks mate :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. I am having trouble imagining your space, got any pics.?
    why not just add more lights and skip the tiny tents.?
    HLG Quantum Boards, yes they are reliable.!
    I swapped from 400w HPS and a 400w MH to 135w V2 QB's, 2x 4000k and 1x 3000k, the plants love them.!
    WIN_20181029_15_07_44_Pro.jpg veg light off, 4000k
    WIN_20181029_15_06_02_Pro.jpg veg light on
    WIN_20181029_14_50_09_Pro.jpg flower lights, 4000k on, 3000k off
    these r over 5.5 sq ft in a custom designed/built box 62 cm x 78 cm x 110 cm tall, (25"x31"x42'')

no, I just now planted my 1st purchased seeds, sorry man.

5. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] look, i need ur opinion, thanks for suport :)

6. none of your last 2 posts show anything.!
    might be a glitch on my part.....?????

7. yes i try ehehe how i share image?

8. Is the ceiling flat or is the ceiling vaulted?