shopping list idk what to get!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by marvincaribou, Jan 26, 2011.

1. ok cool that was just a thought i think id rather stick with a grow box instead. so if i decided to do a grow box using soil I would use nutes and ph up/down with the water, and water the plants with that?

also could you give me some what of an idea on how to build a decent grow box ty, btw i wish i could plus rep u a million times uve helped alot!

2. You only use nutes after your plant is large enough... off the top of my head it's either 4 or 5 nodes tall. Start at 1/4 strength and see how it reacts, slowly increase that as the plant can handle it. They are very sensitive to nutes, that being said, they will tell you when they aren't ready. Just be patient

There's somewhere around 65,436,143,689 designs on the forums for grow boxes. It may be better to buy one, unless you're really willing to take all the time it takes to light proof a basic box, you'd be surprised...

And that's no problem, really, we're all here to help and learn as much as the next person.