Shopping List - Advice to get - Anything Missing? THX!!

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by HazePhase, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Hello,

I am looking to have my set up purchased and running for March 01st.
    This is going to be my very first grow and i am going to be doing RDWC - 4 bucket system as seen in the link below.

Here is a list of items I am yet to get / research and I am open to suggestions as well as items I may not need or may be missing.
    Thank you so much, everyone on here has been amazing.

Planting Medium -- Flora Nutrition -- Gorilla Lite Grow tent 4x4 or 5x5 -- LED or COB Light -- Exhaust -- Fan -- Extra Buckets -- SCROG Netting Materials -- Water Can -- Spray Bottles - Hydrometer/Thermometer Combon -- PH/TDS Meters -- Carbon Filter -- Oscillating Fans -- Seeds -- Twist Ties and String -- Duct Tape -- Hose to Drain Reservoir -- Cal-Mag - PH up Ph Down -- High Voltage Extension Cables -- Power Bars, Timer for Lights and Meters

Thank you!!!

2. Im looking to do a similiar grow aswell, I was considering Amare, Ive seen alot of good results and heard good things about their support

3. hydro corn is the common filler for net pots if thats what you mean by planting medium. i personally wouldnt do any LED except a cob light. as for the rest of your electrical components, make sure all are analog. no digital fans, dehumidifier/humidifier, heaters etc, this will allow control via timers/controllers. a small space heater with thermostat knob is handy if your grow will be in a garage or attic where it might get too cold during lights out. i dont know water only systems, but have heard using a preventative like hydroguard or pondzyme can keep root slime out of your water.

4. Thx appreciate it.
    Any chance you know someone near ONTARIO Canada who can build custom cob

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. no, but i ordered one from BCblondes.com, great prebuilt for about the same price as timber cobs, bonus no international shipping.cree cxb 3590 meanwell led grow light. lookslike they are out of stock currently, but nice light if you can get one. i am in BC

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thx going to go check it out now
    Thx man if you know of any local people lmk

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  7. #7 Indoorcat, Feb 9, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
    I'm a beginner myself and just went through what you're doing. To be honest building a custom COB fixture was super easy with all of the videos online and if you're handy at all. Building my light was actually the most fun I had in the whole setup process myself. If you google Growmau5, he has a 6 part series on building your own fixture that is very thorough. The only thing was he was using CXB3070s which are basically the last generation. I used 3500k Cree CXB 3590s but everything in the video is applicable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk