Shopping for Qb light

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Foxymel, Feb 17, 2019.

1. The single board/single driver are stand alone light fixtures but you can add more fixtures as you ad more space. If you did a separate veg area it would only take a $99 fixture to veg the same area.

2. LOL!. I posted that post in the wrong thread I think.

3. I just did my Qb96 and it was really pretty simple. Love the weego connectors.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

4. I dont think u realized that tent unposted that you wanted from amazon for 50 suttin’ bucks..

Is the same size as therent you already have.. it says 24”x24”x48” its the same as your 2’x2’x4’..

Just sayin’

5. Yeah, if you looked at another post here I already said “oops I posted the wrong tent”. But thanks for the math heads up! :)

6. Mah bad.. i didnt read that.. (my comments pointless now)

If your not looking for a name brand tent ebay has some for about $35-$45, nice size ones too

7. They do come with everything you need including hanging wire. All the screws, wire, splicing devices, ect.

I might consider a qb260 kit for that size space and just dim it a little if it's too much.

8. Rated coverage for a qb260 in flower is 2x4 so you're quite close.

9. That’s above my pay grade! Why would I want a more powerful light that I would have to dim? Anyway, I don’t need to get a pound of bud! I’m going more for quality over quantity. They need to be dense. If I ended up with airy buds I would cry!

• Like Like x 1
  10. More intensity = more density pretty much but the qb boards all grow dense buds.

On a budget you could get two of these and an HLG-240h-c2100a driver.
    QB288 V1 & Slate 2 Single Combo
    $150 with shipping.
    https://www.onlinecomponents.com/me...VsCCtBh1alwG-EAAYAiAAEgL3mPD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
    $65

About $225 or so after you source some wire and connectors.