Shootout to the experienced growers

Discussion in 'General' started by smokey1113, Mar 11, 2017.

1. I've been wanting to make a post just to thank all the experienced growers out there who take the time out of their day to answer all of our newbie questions. Thank you all, us newbies really appreciate it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Well,you are very welcome. :) Pass along what you've learned and teach others.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Yes i have absorbed 10 years worth of knowledge in 3 months but im still hungry.

4. Agree..just make sure no..

Police.jpg

They might smoke up your grow..

• Like Like x 1
  5. I knew the basics but since the popularity has risen and the taboo has subsided botanists have put out lots of info and this has sparked a new interest in understanding all the way down to the single celled organisms. The food soil web. Things that are way more in depth than "throw this and that on it and dont ask questions". I want to understand what each piece of the puzzle brings to the table so i can find redundant mixes and cancel out the bullshit.

6. I may spend my saturday reading a book on the food soil web. High times has become more of a silly conglomeration of industry driven ideas that dont sit well.

7. Dont shoot!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. You're safe. He said experienced.

Hahaha I kid I kid :)

9. Yup, me and my family have been growing, harvesting, as distributing high quality world wide for the past 10,000,000 years on this planet, and we plan on doing so for the next 10,000,000 years.

That "Interstellar Kush" nigga, That "W3 D4 B3ST! OG", dat "Holla, Holla, Holla! Playa!", Dat H34D CH33Z3 TreeD".

10. I searched for instellar kush and Head cheeze but I could not find them on leafly.

11. Sorry im out of context, but hey scoty did you know that? I felt like i had to tell you :0