Shooting at Denver 4/20 festival.

Discussion in 'General' started by RonPaullegion92, Apr 22, 2013.

1. #1 RonPaullegion92, Apr 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2013
    I never side with the authorities but I l hope this guy gets raped in jail.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHiImpm58Qw[/ame]

2. thread number ___ ?

3. That guy in that video he asked questions IS SOOOOO BAKED.

4. I think the answer is 3.

5. ^be nice to vanilla ice

6. There's always some retard who has to fuck everything up. I can't tell if hes black or mexican.

7. What the fuck is wrong with people. Fuck moving to Colorado. Weed becomes legal and people go crazy.

8. ^^^
    There were over 80,000 people at this event of course somebody got shot .

9. There are lots of huge events that people dont get shot at. It sounds like your almost justifying it.

10. It was gang related, some pussy pulled out a gun and the other dude ran, first said pussy shot 6 shots and hit 2 in the leg and grazed one person. Scary. Fucking. Shit. I was way to fucking high for that to be happening. Other than that incident I would say the day was a success. Got super high with 80,000+ people. Can't get much more sweet than that.

11. Wish I was there.

12. I highly recommend you make your way next year. By then the regulation bills will be in effect and you will be able to legally buy it as long as you're 21. I would expect at least another 20,000 next year.

13. What are the odds..... I just had a dream about something like this 3 days before this years 4/20. Seems like everything is intuitional and predictable now..

14. Do me a favor and walk over to the nearest window. (the opening in the wall that kind of looks like a video screen with light coming through). This, my friend, is called............The.......real.......world............. Where violence is second nature to survival, and you can't just "click" an imaginary X in the corner of your vision to shut it down. Out here, some people are violent, some are friendly. Remember this, if you ever venture outside of your comfort zone. The only excuse I will take for your ignorance is that you were born on or after 1995. :D