Shoenice turned into pyramid scheme?

Discussion in 'General' started by MrGravityBong!, Nov 2, 2013.

1. So im subscribed to shoe nice aka. the guy that eats crazy shit like tampons. And he came out with this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RM_oBeLIKg

I like how they say, its not a pyramid scheme over and over but when they explain it, its exactly what a fuckin pyramid scheme is they are just trying to distract you with shoenice and a fakey detailed description of the company   :confused:  :confused:  :smoking:

Im confused i thought he was cool but this feels wrong..

2. Bump

This is interesting :confused: is it a scam or

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. lol The guy is trying to talk like this is some sort of novel business concept. Dude's just talking out of his ass trying to make it sound like it's not what it is.

4. what the

5. i don't really like shoenice very much. at first i thought he was a pretty decent guy who has a crazy stomach mutation that allows him to eat just about anything with very little problems. then i saw a documentary vice did on him and realized hes the village idiot who feeds off attention.

the dudes not aloud to see his kids anymore because of the dumb shit he does and all the alcohol he drinks started becoming destructive in his life to the point where he couldn't function well unless he was boozed up (this was his own words btw)...to me, that's fucking sad. and the fact that he chose eating dumb shit over his kids really bothers me. really hope this guy figures himself out before he kills himself.

6. ^ this

7. Saw the thing on vice didnt like em much before just saw him eat him stick dedorant

Sent from my SGH-T959

8. I've been following shoenice since 2010 because someone posted his videos on here. At first I liked him, he was a cool and wacky dude. He said his campaign was to eventually end world hunger. Then he started with the drinking. No doubt, I was one of those people suggesting crazy shit for him to eat. Eventually, he started changing. He'd talk about shows on t.v. he was going to be on and how he was going to make bank from it but that he needed money that month, so fans started sending money to help him out cuz he'd promise them to pay them back plus extra. Well, I personally never did that cuz I never had the money for it anyways but I have seen quite a few people bitch about how he never paid them back. And how that money was all spent on booze and weed. Hell, he sometimes would tell you straight up the money was for a bag of kush. I kinda feel bad for the people fucked over but at the same time I don't because come on, sending a couple hundred bucks to a stranger? Psh.

Anyways, I was a fan for a while and did love his videos. Eventually they started getting really dumb. I like him to an extent, but I wouldn't support him. He seems damaged lol mentally that is. Always making promises for shows and stuff and though he has been on a couple, he talks about how those shows are going to put him on the map and stuff and while they kinda did, it's always shows like world's dumbest. He talks about hosting and shit and he hasn't done that.

I didn't watch the video but I know he's been promoting stuff like crazy  on fb, so I think he's decided that he's going to use his "fame" in order to be a spokesperson for these companies in order to make money off it. At the end of the day, he's a crazy dude living off govt checks trying to support his weed and alcohol habit.

9. I think I saw this dude. He drank a fifth of 151 right?

10. Great example of the somewhat rare individual who literally had their live completely changed via Youtube.

No, a small bottle of it. But..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2nRWP10HEA

He ended up in the hospital. Needed his stomach pumped.

12. I have no idea how thats possible to do, he shouldve died I would think

13. Yeah its been awhile since I watched it. Fucking moron.

14. I really liked shonenice back in the day. It's a shame he's gone a bit off the deep end these past couple of years. His videos now don't even really make any sense. I'm sure the guys got some demons he battles, but he's just going about he situation completely wrong.

"Picture you and me in a cabin by the sea, sit up on the porch and we can burn a couple trees"