Shoenice eats a cactus..

Discussion in 'General' started by Ragekai, Jan 16, 2014.

Yes, he should be fucking dead, this is what makes it absolutely hilarious. 

2. He'll be gone within 5 years, bet on it.

Look how long hes been making vids for lol

4. WhyJust whySent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Maybe it's all fake and he's a marketing genius

6. he's trying too hard to be metal.

7. he's a pussy. La beast ate like 3 I think. I saw another video a while ago like "russian steve-o" the cactus he ate had some scarier spines

8. This is worse than being a crack-whore.

Well, hopefully he'll manage to kill himself and set a good example for everyone.

9. Can you imagine when he shits out the cactus?  o.o

10. Lol, russian Steve-O

11. Didnt he once chug a bottle of rubbing alcohol?

12. Yeah and im pretty sure he went blind for a while and had to have his stomach pumped.

But its that YouTube $$$boi

13. #33 suicidebonger, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014
    Did i seriously just watch a guy eat a fucking cactus hahaha what is wrong with peopleSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Wtf did I just watch lol 
    keeping this dude away from my cactus collection..

15. Dude fucking zombie thread.
    Pretty sure that dude died.

16. Shoenice haters. I bet he's done more to help people than all of you ever will.

17. If he was gonna eat a cactus, he should have atleast made it worthwhile and eatin a San Pedro

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. I met this dude on 16th st last year on super bowl Sunday. He was asking people to slap him for a dollar or burn a cig on his tounge for five. I just took a pic with him and talked to him, this girl slapped the shit out of him though. There isn't much going on behind those eyes

19. Which is worse?

Fuck yo presents!

Attached Files:

20. This video was too fucking weird high, didnt finish it cuz i was so damn confused what happened. Then watched it later and saw the vice doc on this dude, dont know how hes not dead lol but, dude does what he does and i can respect that. :huh:moke