shoebox grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by shoebox420, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Looks great bro. What kind of container used . 1 liter ?

2. nice job shoebox, can you put a lighter or something next to her for scale =]

3. Not too sure of the container size, but it's right around 1 liter.
    Chopped the smallest branch to quick dry as vday flower present :)
    here it is with a lighter comparison!

Attached Files:

4. lol nice shoebox bonzai

5. Is the strain growing that bushy by default or are you doing some serious behind the screen lst?

6. That's a sweet little grow op you have man! Do you think you could do a tutorial on this setup? I'm germinating a few seeds right now and I'm not sure how I want to grow them yet.

7. your lucky to get an eigth lol

8. A tutorial really would be awesome.

9. Glad you all are diggin the mini :)

Firstly, I do expect about 4-5 grams, the main "bush" is much bigger than it looks from one side. Also, I could have gotten up to the 10 mark easy... if you look at old pics and then all the branches that were chopped due to bad plantsitting you will see what i mean :)

I had to do a lot of LST on this on this bad girl, starting pretty early and then well into the 12/12 cycle. Worth it for sure.

I'll go ahead and do a little tutorial on how to set up a shoebox for optimal air circulation/heat control (its the toughest part to deal with in such a small area).
    Part of my plan for keeping this plant small was re-potting it fairly often to only slightly larger containers.

More pics tonight when the lights come on :)

10. boom with a couple zoomed in:

Attached Files:

11. Man that is some good looking bud, regardless of how little there might be. How long has it been flowering?

12. Thanks, I suppose around 2 months... light cycle change was about 3 months ago, but it took a while to start showing pistils and mini bud sites.
    It is for sure getting pretty close to done me thinks, scattered amber and clear trichomes, with almost all milky at the moment.

13. i hate waiting.

Attached Files:

14. Patience is a virtue my friend,from what ive seen so far it will be worth it :)

15. what kind of shoebox adidas or dc :D

nice resin glands
    a little more patience..

16. That looks like it will yield just enough to piss you off. But Awesome if u just doing it for shits an giggles

17. hehe, it is a double ish shoe box now, cause it got a little tall. old school converse.

its mainly for shits and giggles. just seeing how dank i can get the small supply.
    living in the bay makes it kinda silly to grow, with all the cheap fire i get.

18. some more close ups :)
    hoping 4-7 more days before chop.

Attached Files:

19. nug shots! I will have to take it down on Friday no matter what, I am heading out of town this weekend and will be gone next week.

Attached Files:

20. haha can't wait to get the smoke report/dry weight. make sure to check in when you get back