shoe box grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by dragon613, Aug 20, 2011.

1. im planning a grow so small it will fit in a shoe box. right now im still designing it and looking for micro sized fans but expect some time next week or so, whenever i get my camera fixed, to start seeing updates!

2. i want to see this, if it works good i will try one

3. Hey dude I had the same idea but I'm using an xbox 360 box atm. Maplin have fans from 1cm x 1cm x .5cm up to 10cm. Check them out :)

4. i think it would be cool just to have a plant in a shoe box 12/12 from seed with just like one 42 watt cfl in there and a fan. you could get a couple of grams. :)

5. dude that is fucking awesome. i cant wait to see how this works out. im still living at home and i wanna grow, and i think i could get away with something like that haha good luck!:smoke:

6. micro fans = pc fans
    make sure you get a 12v adapter though or the amount of electricity will fuck em up!
    my problem with this method is the size of 12v adapters

one CFL or a bunch of LED's i think would be ideal for your artificial lighting...

best of luck, i think it'd work with one week of veg, look at loki7's micro-ist grow, hes growing in a rockstar can or something like that, 12/12 right off and i think he got like 2g or something like that lol