shitty

Discussion in 'General' started by JaneInMyBrain, Jan 31, 2005.

1. Man my weekend sucked ass. It started off really good. My boy was spose to get me and my friend some blow and then later we were spose to go party with these two hot guys. Well it took my dealer like 5 hours to finally come over and then he took our money and was spose to go pick it up. By that time it was to late for us to find a ride over to the guys house we wanted to hang out at it was like 4 in the morning. so we sat at my friends house waiting for our dealer to come back with our shit and well he never did... so we woke up in the morning and called him and we were fuckin pissed. But then we found out that right after he picked up the shit the cops pulled him over and he had to throw $800 dollars worth of coke out the window. And he had to go to jail for the night for driving with a suspended license. So now hes tryin to sell dope to get his money back. And hes gonna give me and my friend a 1/4 to sell for our money back.

We ended up doin nuthin all weekend cuz we couldnt find shit to do or more we couldnt find a ride ne where. And the worst part was it was my best friends sweet 16 and we literally just sat her house. I feel bad for her. But were gonna try to get some glass next weekend so that would be even cooler. :hello:

2. damn... never give anyone any money to go buy stuff... its bad news 90% of the time... same thing happend to one of my friends, but not blow. their stuff got thrown out a window, haha....

uhg, stay away from that glass... shits bad for you... get some buddah to make her happy... or invite me over

have some fun with that quarter...hope it makes up for the blow