Shitty way to start 2010.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by m0ng00se1, Jan 1, 2010.

1. I wake up this morning with such a bitterness towards life.

With several major surgeries, losing my job, losing my girlfriend, and just struggling to make it day-to-day, 2009 was the worst year of my life by far. My girl and i reconciled a month or two ago, and I wanted to celebrate the new years with her and say a farewell to the toughest year of my life.

I didnt give her much for Our anniversary or Christmas(Both fall in the same week) because i lost my job this year and have been struggling with money. But, unknown to her, i put in a lot of work in the tobacco fields this year and managed to put away $500 for a diamond ring for her. It was a 3-stone diamond ring, each stone representing our "past, present, and future."

After planning all of this, my girlfriend blows me off last night because she promised her friend that she would go somewhere with her.

I was told they were going to watch fireworks at the friends house, But, The friend then decicdes she wants to go to a party that night. The friend and my GF arrive at the party.

After 30 minutes, the friend leaves and my GF stays with 9 other guys and gets drunk, and smoked out.

She still acts like she watched fireworks at her friends house last night, but i already know....

What to do with this diamond ring?

2. Sorry to hear about that man.

Tell her everything you told us and see what she says. Tell her you aren't down with what she wound up doing.

See what she says.

3. How old are you? If your young its no use on working so hard on a relationship (not at this stage in your life). Sure your going to find loves and lose loves but say your my age (23) you dont need to settle down right now and she sounds like a selfish person so you dont need that anyway.

Get out and play the field dont get married too young and in two years end up getting a divorce because you choose the wrong woman ( i know from expierence and am going thru a divorce because of it, not worth it).

Tell her its over because of the lying and deception that she decided was better than your relationship and get your money back from that ring. Then go by a fat fuckin sack of danky skunk and forget about the whore.

WW

4. Fuck, that shit would eat me up inside bro.

I feel for ya, man. I know what it's like. Try to stay up.

5. Save the ring for a women that is not a complete and udder waste of time and life.

6. What he said.

7. Damn, i feel for you man, that's really fucked up, you gotta get rid of her. But first take trip to the jewelery store and get you $ back.

8. Damn man thats rough. I dont know you and I feel for you from here. You went out of your way and worked your ass off for her and she treats you like a second hand idontknowevenwhattosay person? I personally would talk to her and if she doesnt really have any remorse I guess or isnt apologetic then leave her. Dont even mention the ring because obviously shes gonna be attracted to the sound of money. Also possibly return the ring and use it on a nice eighth for yourself and save the rest for back up money.

9. #9 AlexStenka, Jan 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2010
    Bro, my girl did the sameshit to me I know how you feel...take that shit back if you can and get something for YOU since she cant appreciate the fact u love her...:mad:

My girl said she was chillen with these people. and come to find out she got fucked by 3 black dudes that night imagine how that made me feel...I feel for u bro kick that bitch to the curb asap, I know its hard trust me but its worth it in the end.

10. Damn, sorry bro. I would show her the diamond ring and tell her what she lost for making such a stupid and sluttish decision. Take that shit back and buy yourself something nice.

11. youd better life your diamond ring, youd better pawn it babe!

12. I called. Told her what i know and went on a rage rant.

Told her im done with her for today and i needed to go. As i took the phone from my ear, i heard her say "I love you...

*Click*

And so my next decade begins like this.....

13. #13 Wesley_Willis, Jan 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2010
    She wants her cake and to eat it too.

Point is she lied. If she is lying about this whats to stop her from lying about everything else?

Liers arent cool. Relationships with liers arent cool (trust me). So dont take yourself down a path that will inevitably lead to you 2 breaking up and you getting hurt even more when you could have just ended it sooner and not have to go thru the heartache.

Just something to think about man.

WW

14. you sound like me man, and her saying "i love u" before u hung up after u went of on her im sure u love her a lot and its gone be hard to let go i still cant let go after what happened i really feel for u man

15. Your gonna leave her ass right?

16. maybe she just said i love you to take the diamond ring?

17. bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks

18. She shouldn't have ditched you. What I don't understand is you didn't care when she was with her girlfriend, but when she wound up hanging out with dudes it mattered?

Or did you just not like the fact that she didn't do what she said and wound up doing something else?

19. IMO sell the ring and get a bong
    maybe let her hit it if she isnt such a bitch

20. dump that bitch and then look for someone better than her