Shitty Sunday turns good in 5 min

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Fatjack4391, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Ok, so I know this is a little complainish, but my sunday has sucked so far up until now.

I wake up at 11ish, no money, no weed, no cigs. Damn.

Up until just about now at almost 6 I didn't have a cig all day or anything.

I walk to the corner store, my friends working and she gave me 2 cigs (mentol, but fuck it. beggars =/= choosers. Works for me. I get back home, and my dad hands me a little bud (He does that sometimes, always brightens my day)

So, long story short. I sat around all day wasting my day, go get in my first cig of the day (heaven sent), and now I can get high too.

Fuck yeah. Just wanted to vent/celebrate.

How is my fellow blades sundays treating them?

2. well im bought to pop a few pills. gonna be good here in a little bit :].

100mg ultrams

3. Im about to eat a steak and then rip my bong... so not too bad lol

4. ^^^I did this earlier today, just in inverted order.

5. i sat outside and smoked joints and bowls, and then drawing and reading, then smoke. came inside cause of hail, now im chillen here on the comp smokin bowls and drawing. life goes round.

6. Haha, I prefer your order.

7. i wish i could smoke !

8. woke up, ate, smoked, went to work, smoked, took a walk, now i'm here

9. Damn dude sounds like you got hooked up! My day sucked to start, then I got invited to play some golf with a few buddies, smoked a few fat joints out on the course. Then, my connect called me, he got a real sweet deal on some dank, and hooked me a half o for 75!!!! It's great having good friends who push as well.

10. No bud, no cash, no nothing i hate it sooo much

11. I went dirtbiking, and my dad also gave me some bud so now i can get high too :D
    good sunday but I just realized I have to write an essay :(

12. had a fewl bowls, nothing eventful. didn't get shit done, very relaxing, very lazy :smoking:

13. Now if you were a crack addict would you have sucked dick? That is an addiction. Thank god you aren't at this point yet.:rolleyes:

Edit-Mentor, OH?

14. Wokeup eArly when an old friend called, told me his friend wake n baked, and said he was coming over. They get here, and my old friend who is all anti weed says let's smoke.
    We start with the vape, wait a while and were feelin a bit but friends say they want to smoke. We each have a bowl and the one guy starts bitching " oh I should have never done this" says he's not felling good at all and being stupid, acting mad paranoid when normally he's the most paranoid person I know. Hours pass, they leave, I smoke and chill some more. Ugh justhad to vent, I try so hard to make these kids feel comfortable, when all this dude wants to do is copy what they do in every stoner movie, fucking retarded if you ask me

15. true stoners smoke by themselves. i find it more enjoyable that way

16. shitty.... shitty, shitty, shitty...........:(