Shitty Morning already..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The3amJunkie, Dec 25, 2011.

1. Wow I came downstairs this morning and my mom says move out or rehab???? What the fuck? She thought I was all fucked up on pills last night but I really drank seagrams and crown royal and smoked dank as bud. Really pisses me off. She even wants me to quit my job 35,000 a year and find another one after rehab????

Is she the one on crack? Well first Christmas since my girl left me after 6 years then my mom says this.. fuck my life. She will not listen to reason either.

2. That sucks! Give her a blunt and say "Merry Christmas"

3. Just quit doing drugs, god damn. There is more to life than just getting fucked up. If you can't see yourself living your life sober, I feel sorry for you.

4. 35,000/yearly?

problem solved, move out.

5. 35k a year, find your own spot sucka.

6. [quote name='"stinksgood"']35k a year, find your own spot sucka.[/quote]

Nah rehab for weed sounds so much better! OP def won't get the snot punched out for that stunt

7. Beat me too it

8. are you a les or a guy? because of ur avatar, every time i see you post i think ur a girl

9. ya you could do that....or live your life and fill your lungs with medicine and man up:smoke:

10. whatever yo

it is what it is, 3AMJunkie. Merry Christmas.:smoke:

11. You could meet hella new smoking buddies in rehab could be a good idea. Everyone knows if your in rehab for weed you really are not trying to quit.

12. Well dude, might be time to take a break from bud and alcohol to put things in perspective. A lot of stoners don't like to hear it, but weed can certainly hold you back. Even if it just comes to family. So can alcohol. No shame in taking a break.

So I suppose your choices are either rehab, or move out. If you make $35,000 a year, surely you can afford a little studio or one bedroom apartment.

13. If you're honestly making 35k a year you are long overdue for moving out on your own. There's no reason to continue to bum off parents with that income. :eek: