Shitty lungs or shitty new pipe?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by TheWeedPeace, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Okay so I just purchased a new pipe and it looks pretty sick its short and it spirals ok the bowl is small around but is deep and the hole is pretty big in the bowl I think.. Is it just me, are my lungs dying on me? I can't take a good hit whatsoever I have to inhale very slowly or else the ash gets in my mouth instantly any help what's wrong with me or the pipe?:confused:

2. I'm pretty sure the pipe is fine based on your what appears to be very high typing.

3. [quote name='"TheWeedPeace"']Okay so I just purchased a new pipe and it looks pretty sick its short and it spirals ok the bowl is small around but is deep and the hole is pretty big in the bowl I think.. Is it just me, are my lungs dying on me? I can't take a good hit whatsoever I have to inhale very slowly or else the ash gets in my mouth instantly any help what's wrong with me or the pipe?:confused:[/quote]

Throw a screen in

4. Or pack your herb down

5. I pack it down and the bowls are fine it was the pipe I think but what could be the issue? Because I was with my friend gonna break in the new piece but then I was like fuck it then we packed a couple bowls in the bong and that went smoothly

6. Is the whole too big? maybe try a screen, have never had a problem with a pipe pulling through on a regular basis if it wasn't beat or somebody wasn't sucking the shit out of it

7. Get a screen

8. get a screen or place a piece of greenery that is about 2 times bigger than the bowl hole. that should help with the scooby snacks (ash).

9. Thx bros I'll try it out when I get some more herb