Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shitty Drivers

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Elem3nt17, May 31, 2004.

1. Is it just me or has there been like a quadroople in the amount of people who are crazy shit ass drivers? In like the past month, I got hit by a car, and almost hit a countless number of times. My friend's girlfriend got plowed by a car on her bike, and i saw a dog get hit and then the driver take off.(It would have died if i didnt see it happen and then comfort the dog.) Wich brings me onto another question, do u beleive in fate? cuz with that dog thing, i wanted to go home but something told me to go for a little bit longer. then soon as i thought it we come to the bottom of the hill and bam the dog gets smoked. Trippy.

2. must be more women on the road. and i do believe in fate. to a degree

hahaha j/k bout the woman thing

no im not

okay, i am

3. ^^^

No, you're not. :D

4. you got me

5. Yeah I think for the most part its free will but sometimes god throws shit into your mix to give you life experience. And yeah hahah LOTZ of female drivers. J/k (or am I?)