shitty day turned out great!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by iGot DanKz, May 17, 2008.

1. so i had given some omney to a friend the other day who is very reliable to get me and a friend of mine a bag of boomers. Now i have never tried shrooms or have ever tripped in my life so i am very new to tripping but my friend on the other hand has done shrooms and acid countless times. but any ways we get over to his house and his bro was over there and says ya man i gave your money to a buddy of mine he should be here in a bit with your bag so i didnt think anything of it and was just excited for em. well time goes on and on no one shows up and no phone call so we decide to call him up....it rings a couple of times and then straight to voice mail we try again and the dick decidesto turn his phone off..i knew i just got ripped off. Everyone said they were sorry and that there was nothing they could do about it so from then on i just kept smokin and feeling bad for myself:( when the luckiest thing happened! after about 2 more hours had past we heard a car door shut not thinking much of it but when we see two people walk in that i had no clue who they were but knowing me of corse i had to tell them my delema so after i spill my beans to the 2 people they decide to just hand the acid over to me for free!!!!

so now i have 2 hits waiting to be aten in my freezer!!:hello: o what a great day

2. Nice, enjoy it man :D

3. good shit mann

hope u have a good trip dude

4. freezer? you sure that doesnt ruin the acid?