Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shittiest dispensary line in CO.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by AMEX Accepted, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Nature's Medicine = horrible. I wen't in there one time and they had cartel schwag for "5$" a gram. This shit enraged me.

2. Soooo... Did you buy it.

3. Did they have better stuff, or are you just mad because they have it period?

I mean, theres people who actually like smokin that stuff, so i can understand why a dispensary would carry lower grade product.. But i know most people, like myself, go for the dank, And if its a dispensary that doesnt have dank... Thats just not right.

4. i have seen brick weed at the clinic's to and i think wtf. why is this here this isnt quality medicine.. even on the low end

5. Medicine sucked either way but i'm a pretty hard customer to please.
    It's not the fact that they had schwag for sale, it's the fact that a legal dispensary was selling cartel grown cannabis.
    That's just a bad situation for both sides of the field and sets shit back a pace.
    On second thought, I wish Mexico sent us dirt cheap hash instead of 50$/oz weeed.

6. Ohhh yea i overlooked the cartel part, Yea i get your point now.. Yea that is pretty fucked. Legitamite business buyin shit from the black market.. Not coo.

7. Idk why you guys are so sure it came from the cartel haha lol

8. Because people are growing Mexican Sativa outdoors in the US, not killing males and then bricking them for transport instead of vacuum sealing?
    Riiiiight.

9. some people are broke, you dont have to smoke it lol.

10. ^^You clearly don't know what I'm getting at do you?

11. I understand what you're getting at. It's a good thing the feds and the press don't know there ass from a hole in the ground or they would be all over this.

12. I agree. Not sure if they still sell it or not but the fact that they did made me never go back there. Not to mention everything was commercial, machine trimmed and under par.

13. I would have offered 10 an oz and cook with it. This is Colorado, that's a damn shame.

14. That sucks. Any dispensary who buys cartel schwag should have their balls cut off. Why do that when we're trying to legitimize marijuana? That only supports the drug dealers and keeps them in business. Thanks for the head's up.

15. My brother actually called me asking about a different dispensary which my friend owns.
    I thought of this thread and asked him about the dispensary in question.
    He said they changed their name to "Rocky Mountain High" because they had a shitty reputation, same owners and staff though.
    I don't know if all the Natures Medicine stores changed their name but all the Natures Medicine stores all over CO have the same commercial medicine.

16. good to know. You should patronize the dispensary your friend owns if its good. I'm all about supporting a small biz owner. If already a friend, all the better!

17. If you're in SW CO pm me and i'll tell you.
    But I don't advertise, it wouldn't be too hard to figure out who i was.

18. you dont know forsure what it was and where it came from, dont make so many assumptions

19. Ok not saying your tryin to pull one over on us but how do you know it was cartel and not a batch of females that got pollenated early in the growth cycle?

20. he said it was all bricked up/compressed.